Celebrity Excursion: Adventure Park With Beach Escape Punta Cana

RinAsami

Has anyone here gone on the Adventure Park with Beach Escape excursion from Celebrity at the Punta Cana port?

I'm going on the Celebrity Equinox in November and this is the only excursion that really caught my eye since you can choose two activities from a cave exploration, zip lining, waterfall tour, and underground lake swimming along with a beach break at the end.

I've never been on Celebrity and want to make sure it is worth nearly $200 a person for this excursion.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, we ended up doing this excursion and I'd have to say it is THE BEST excursion I've ever done. When we got there we found out that you can actually do as many activities as you'd like and as time allows, plus you get your own personal tour guide that you can use to go with a group of other Celebrity excursion guests that take you all the way to each activity so you can squeeze them all in one visit if you'd like. You don't need to use the tour guide if you don't want, but it is recommended since the place is about 10,000 acres and you could spend a lot of time trying to find what you want to do on your own.

We did the cave exploration (which is quite a long hike up some hills), underground lake, and waterfall, plus beach break. I think the underwater lake was the best since there was an area where you can jump from about 20 feet (guessing here) into the crystal clear water. The water was a bit cold but it was so stunning to be able to swim in such a natural wonder that we didn't notice.

If you had to choose one activity at Punta Cana I would suggest this one, hands down. I even told my husband that I'd like to go back just on a direct flight to the Dominican Republic and spend a full day or two at the park (Scape Adventure Park).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey RinAsami,

ONe more quick question if you don't mind. Would someone that is unable to swim be able to do this excursion? Obviously would have to skip part of it, but do you know if we could still do the zip lining and underground lake or cave exploration?

Thanks!

No problem.

Yes, someone that cannot swim would be fine. I didn't do any zip lining but from what I remember there are two zip line areas and you can do the one with water or the one without that's just in the trees. The cave exploration would be fine if you can't swim since that is just a lot of walking to get to and the underground lake is just beautiful to see up close and they have benches where you can sit and watch your group swim instead if you cannot or don't want to get into the water.