Carnival Triumph and FTTF

kmc51533

As of right now, it is still available but I don't know that it's worth it. Do you really need access to your room and luggage early? Priority boarding or tender? If not, don't pay for it.

If you don't land until noon your room will be ready by the time you get there and get on board. You may have to wait a little while on your luggage or just carry it on with you since you will be boarding that late and take it straight to your room.

I am leaving in a week from NOLA on Carnival Triumph. My flight lands at noon. The cruise goes to Cozumel and Yucatan. Is the FTTF worth purchasing?

Probably the biggest perk of FTTF is usually getting to the room on or before noon. I wouldn't buy it in your case.

We got off of the Triumph yesterday and had FTTF. I agree - if you are getting in later, it will not matter. However, it is AWESOME for getting off of the ship! We did self assist luggage. From docking the ship to getting to the shuttle to the car, it was just over an hour. We were told to meet in the lounge at 7 and we were walking off the ship to customs by 715. We were also one of the first people on the ship and had immediate access to the room, which was nice. We were waitlisted for early dinner and were confirmed when we got aboard. I have never had to use the other perks. However, I like to be first on/ first off and it is well worth the money to me to get it.