Galveston...need a park and cruise hotel

Last May we stayed the night before at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort, and included in the price was parking for the week in the parking lot behind San Luis Resort. This also included a shuttle to the cruise port and back to car after cruise. That worked out great. There are other hotels that also use the same parking lot for the week, just can't think of any right off, Holiday Inn maybe another one. Good Luck!

:):)

Last May we stayed the night before at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort, and included in the price was parking for the week in the parking lot behind San Luis Resort. This also included a shuttle to the cruise port and back to car after cruise. That worked out great. There are other hotels that also use the same parking lot for the week, just can't think of any right off, Holiday Inn maybe another one. Good Luck!

Yes SanLuis , Hilton , and Holiday Inn

We loved the convention center hotel. Great price, lovely accommodations, reasonable price for covered parking. We will be repeating for our next cruise.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Assuming you were in Hilton , was your covered parking at Convention Center garage or uncovered behind San Luis .

Just clarifying for there are two convention centers in Galveston , the one next door to Hilton and the other at Moody Gardens which has a parking garage .

Assuming you were in Hilton , was your covered parking at Convention Center garage or uncovered behind San Luis .

Just clarifying for there are two convention centers in Galveston , the one next door to Hilton and the other at Moody Gardens which has a parking garage .

Staying at the Hilton, they park you in big lot behind San Luis which is uncovered.

We were at Moody Gardens

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

We stayed at Hilton Galveston in January and the parking was included for the week ... this was without a "park and cruise" package that some hotels charge. We parked in the garage 10 feet away from the hotel (convention garage). I was already planning to stay there for our cruise January 2019, but I read that the parking costs extra now. Not sure of the exact cost but I know it's been free for years and just changed in March...had to get those spring break dollars!

If you stay, make sure you get on the list for the shuttle ahead of time. I signed up for the shuttle the day before and was told all time slots were wide open, 10am, 11am & noon. The morning of the cruise I thought about switching and was told all slots were full!