Galveston parking with Kids

Trinity4evr

We are traveling on the Carnival Dream when it returns to Galveston next May. We will never traveled out of the Galveston port before. We will have our 7 year old and our 2 year old with us. Which means stroller, diaper bag, my carry on/camera bag, my hubby's backpack, and of course the kids. We are planning to drop the big bag at the terminal. We would like to find a safe, covered (like parking garage covered), close place to park. We have a hotel for the night before and we have the faster to fun pass. So getting there early isn't an issue.

Any suggestions.

Park N Cruise is directly across the street (Harborside Dr.) from the terminal. The family and luggage can be dropped off at the terminal, you can go park and then walk back across the street to the terminal. In fact, there is no shuttle. They have covered and uncovered parking. There are benches outside, I think some in the shade, where they can sit until you get back. You can get a porter when you drop them off so they can take care of the luggage and your wife won't have to worry with it.