Boston...How often does the shuttle leave from the lot to the pier?

Nashna

We have pre-paid parking at the Mass lot on Congress Street. How often does the shuttle run?

No one has posted any feedback yet about the new Massport parking operation on Congress St that offers a shuttle.

How much does it cost to park in the lot by the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

$175 is what I was charged May 25th 2018

But so worth it

It was so easy to walk off the ship and walk straight to the car!

Just be prepared to get a car wash ASAP

The seagulls are a plenty!

• 2 weeks later...
$175 is what I was charged May 25th 2018

But so worth it

It was so easy to walk off the ship and walk straight to the car!

Just be prepared to get a car wash ASAP ��

The seagulls are a plenty!

What is the name of this parking lot? Btw are there any downloadable coupons online for this parking lot?

Edited by michelle028
to add one more question

What is the name of this parking lot? Btw are there any downloadable coupons online for this parking lot?
It's commonly referred to as the "bow low" but using Google Maps or Waze the address would be "EDIC Pier, Boston, MA 02210"

There are no coupons for this lot

We cruised with NCL on the June 8 - 15 cruise. We arrived at the parking lot at 501 Congress St. Lot 1A at 11 AM. The parking lot attendant who was waiting in a car as we pulled into the parking lot entrance directed us to park on the 3rd floor. Once parked, we walked about 50 yards to the awaiting shuttle. There were 4 shuttles waiting to take passengers to the port which is only a 5 minute drive. Once our shuttle was full we left. We were dropped off at the terminal and advised we would be picked up at the same spot upon our return.

After disembarking the ship, we returned to the designated spot. We waited for about 10 minutes and two shuttles arrived to pick up passengers. We passed a 3rd shuttle who was making the loop as we headed to the parking lot. There was an employee waiting to open the gate after seeing the appropriate paperwork on the dashboard of our car. I am sure the prepaid ticket we had received upon our arrival would have opened the gate if the employee was not present at the time.

I was quite impressed with the process and will certainly not hesitate using the parking lot again. Both shuttles were clean and in new condition.