Problems with P & O website and My Accoun

boobasimcha

Been on P & O website to register for my account for both Hubby and me mine has wowrked O.K. but with hubby's still have not received email to verify account if I try to re-register is says email already exists but still no email to either verify account or to change password. Any words of wisdom or help out there please?

Can't help with that, but their website is totally garbage. I have been back from my cruise a month and when I log in I am still Mediterranean tier and should be Caribbean. Two emails to Loyalty over the last month have not been responded to.

Can't help with that, but their website is totally garbage. I have been back from my cruise a month and when I log in I am still Mediterranean tier and should be Caribbean. Two emails to Loyalty over the last month have not been responded to.

Don’t worry, it may take time for it to be shown on the website. But rest assured if you book another cruise or when next onboard it will be shown. I normally drift between Baltic and liguarian but when I arrive on board they always know exactly what my status is.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The 'P&O My Account' site is pants. Had lots of problems until quite recently.

Even now, under 'my loyalty' our latest 7 day cruise (got back 11 days ago) shows as a past cruise but hasn't been added to our loyalty points .

On a more positive note the cruise personaliser seems much better and shows the correct tier for all our upcoming cruises .Showing Mediterranean, Caribbean and then Ligurian respectively going into May of next year.

Been on P & O website to register for my account for both Hubby and me mine has wowrked O.K. but with hubby's still have not received email to verify account if I try to re-register is says email already exists but still no email to either verify account or to change password. Any words of wisdom or help out there please?

You have to have separate email addresses for each person.

Both of ours are up and running fine.

Hi Boobasimcha,

I had the same problem and eventually found the email verifying my account in my Junk mail. Really don't why as every other email I receive from P & O goes to my inbox. Hope this helps.

Janine

When I called P & O they said there were some problems with some people and getting their emails. I think that must be nearly 2 weeks ago the operator said should get the email in a few days. Hahahahah and I though Celebrity's web site was pants we are off next week

Hi Boobasimcha,

I had the same problem and eventually found the email verifying my account in my Junk mail. Really don't why as every other email I receive from P & O goes to my inbox. Hope this helps.

Janine

Thanks for trying to help. That was the first thing I did look in the junk mail and I keep looking.

Tried to register today and experienced exactly the same problem. I wonder if it was because I stated that I didn't wish to be contacted by P & O, if so then there is no way back in to change the preferences. We already have accounts within the family so there doesn't seem any point in getting two lots of promotional / sales e-mails. I only wanted to register to secure my Peninsular club membership. Also have the same problem with Cunard.