2-29-18 Thursday weigh-in

mdaviswv

Good morning. I’m down 2 this week. Closing in on another pants size so that’s a nice problem to have. [emoji846] The weather has actually been decent here this week so I’m getting in some outside walks in addition to the treadmill.

I hope you are all well and have had good losses! I’ll check back later today.

Mike

Bridgeport, WV

Hello

Mike, wow, good for you. Nice problem to have, pants too big.

I gained 1 lb. Too much eating I fear. Not where I want to be..........

Our weather is miserable here. Very cold, raining buckets and the wind? Like hurricane force.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Diana

mike and cruznmema, congrats on your losses.

Diana, sorry about the gain.

I have been sick for a couple of weeks with a nasty viral thing. I haven't weighed in and I don't think I have had any loss or gain.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Rose

Hey everyone. Cruznmema, 7.8 is great progress so far! Rose, sorry you’ve been sick. My son has been as well and he hasn’t been eating much at all. Diana, up one isn’t too bad. Probably unavoidable at times. Life still goes on even though we’re trying to be good. Like tonight, I ate a pile of fried junk and cookies for dinner then skipped walking! But I’ll live. [emoji846]

Take care guys.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am down another pounds this week for a total of 7. Looks like this will be a long journey.

I saw the doctor today and told him all about my plan. At first he thought 1,200 calories was not enough but when he thought about the fact that it causes me to lose only one pound a week. He said it must be the perfect amount. I have a very low metabolism. He was also please with my exercise progress and the fact that I have been getting my heart rate up into the 140s, with an average of 126 during my workouts. One week at a time.

Hi all!

Some good losses & a gain or 2. Add me to the last category, up 1.2 lbs. I think it was due to chocolate & chips, 2 things I missed on the cruise & also a couple of lunches out.:o

Rose ~ hope you're feeling better soon.

PunkiC ~ 1200 calories is what My Fitness Pal recommends for me too & I find it hard to achieve.

Belle ~ nice of you to drop by. Hope you're having a good time.

See you next week.

~ Jo ~ :)

Sorry I haven't checked in... Been off the grid for a bit - but I am getting my exercise in...

We get back to the world Thursday - it'll be interesting to see how up or down I go. Was 212 again when we left, so hoping all this work will offset the grilling.

Thanks to everyone for posting and starting new threads every week. Hopefully this trip will clear out some cobwebs and give me some focus back... 0cebd8591e5895c8918efe1f8c562bf6.jpgd47d920e668abd5e61f504749e00e73f.jpg69eb157dc23d801de092be53d19c6469.jpgc89e5427bd046daffe341b0b624ca4ba.jpgf5e20505981ae87767680180fbe51c94.jpge8d6bcfda8aea6caa8d53881d9c8fea3.jpg

Hey shootr. Looks like a fantastic get away and pretty impressive scenery! Glad you enjoyed it.

Im with cruises42 the iOS app hasn’t allowed me to post pics in quite a while. Just gives errors. Do you do them from the website?

When traveling i use Tapatalk app. Not a big fan of it, but it works. When I get home I use a hosting service called Postimage.org to pit up my camera shots. (these were cellphone pics)

Snowed a little last night - should make Bryce Canyon visually spectacular, physically challenging.

Was down 2lbs this week. Making it a total of 5.9 for 3 weeks.

Had a cheat day yesterday. Visited friends in Denver and ate at our favorite Mexican places. Lots of salt. I got on the scale and was up 2 lbs today. Haha. Ooooops!!

I have work to do to get it off by Friday weigh day!

When traveling i use Tapatalk app. Not a big fan of it, but it works. When I get home I use a hosting service called Postimage.org to pit up my camera shots. (these were cellphone pics)

Snowed a little last night - should make Bryce Canyon visually spectacular, physically challenging.

Thanks. I was hoping it would be easy to do (not having to have a hosting site).

Lots of salt. I got on the scale and was up 2 lbs today. Haha. Ooooops!!

I have work to do to get it off by Friday weigh day! Drink more water have been watching just not posting good work all I am down 2 this week thanks for the fun pictures

Gail