AMEX $100 Discounts On Seabourn Cruises

rallydave

My TA is stating that the OB category is not eligible for the Amex Plat OBC. Does this seem right?

No, my experience has been that it is cruise dependent. I frequently book in an OB category and sometimes the Amex OBC is available and other times it is not combinable with other offerings.

The United Mileage Plus Explorer card also gives up to $10,000 per person in trip insurance, like the CSR card limited to $20,000 in total, should you have one of those.

Note that preexisting conditions are not covered with these cards.

The United Mileage Plus Explorer card also gives up to $10,000 per person in trip insurance, like the CSR card limited to $20,000 in total, should you have one of those.

Just wanted to update this, about 10 days after I posted this I received the "new & improved" terms from the UA Explorer card. One of the great new improvements is that the trip coverage drops from the former $10K to $1500. So much for additional benefits...

Just got a notice that the Explorer card is changing... trip cancellation or interruption is now only $1500 per TRIP

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hmm - was that not exactly what I posted directly above yours? Just wondering...

To be fair, Mr H, I have noticed sometimes posts can take 2 or 3 hours to load up after posting. Also I think SoBay is currently on board a ship so we all know what internet access is like there. Maybe was responding to earlier post and not necessarily seen yours?:D:D

Just to clarify further, the UA card is now $1500 per person per trip.

“trip cancellation and interruption benefitsreimburse non-refundable passengers fares charged by airline, cruise line,railroad, or any other common carrier up to $1500 for each covered person pertrip.”

To be fair, Mr H, I have noticed sometimes posts can take 2 or 3 hours to load up after posting. Also I think SoBay is currently on board a ship so we all know what internet access is like there. Maybe was responding to earlier post and not necessarily seen yours?:D:D

Hi Mr. C - that is why I said "Just wondering..." ;p