Bonnie- Days missing in Voyage Planner for upcoming cruises

laurieb

Our day 8 port of Gijon for the 10 September Journey cruise is missing from the Voyage Planner, as is day 11 port of Mooloolaba for our February 10 2019 Quest cruise. Bonnie should I call someone about it or can you pass it on? :)

Bonnie, the problem mentioned by Laurie still exists - Gijon is not listed in the Voyage Planner so it looks like there are no excursions there, but it is still listed as a port on the itinerary.

I'd like to know if there has been another itinerary change to this cruise, skipping that port, or Azamara is working on excursions but cannot put them on the website yet or if Azamara will not be offering any excursions and therefore we need to make our own plans. Since this is during the summer travel season, we need time to make our own plans.

Appreciate your help.

Bonnie, the problem mentioned by Laurie still exists - Gijon is not listed in the Voyage Planner so it looks like there are no excursions there, but it is still listed as a port on the itinerary.

I'd like to know if there has been another itinerary change to this cruise, skipping that port, or Azamara is working on excursions but cannot put them on the website yet or if Azamara will not be offering any excursions and therefore we need to make our own plans. Since this is during the summer travel season, we need time to make our own plans.

Appreciate your help.

I'll ask again.

Appreciate your help.

I think you can rest assured that the itinerary hasn't changed; just a glitch with the excursions. Our cruise in February is missing to days

• 2 weeks later...

I see the Voyage Planner/shore excursions are undergoing maintenance today; here's hoping that our missing days will now show up along with complete shore excursion information :)

I see the Voyage Planner/shore excursions are undergoing maintenance today; here's hoping that our missing days will now show up along with complete shore excursion information :)

So are the Royal and Celebrity sites, maybe all 3 are being merged now, rather than just Celebrity and Royal.

From Celebrity web site:

alert.svg Alert

Notice: 03 June 2018

We are making updates to our reservations system on Sunday 3 June from 05:00am-17:00pm which means you will be unable to book your cruise online. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Edited by upwarduk

You often get this message on a Sunday for all three sites. Can just be routine work and nothing looks different when they are back up, other times, there are differences, so like all IT updates it depends what it is thats being done this week. Lets all hope for a good "bug fix" this update!!!

• 2 weeks later...