Looking for a snorkel partner Princess July 28 Western Caribbean

I will be cruising by myself on Caribbean Princess out of Ft. Lauderale on J:cool:uly 28, 2018. I am looking for a snorkel partner, male or female. I am 75 years old, a superb swimmer, excellent health. I have snorkeled all these ports before... Grand Cayman, Belize, Cozumel, Roatan, so I am a "seasoned " sailor and snorkeler.

My e mail is ahava43@yahoo.com. My name is Judy

Where are you planning to snorkel on Grand Cayman Judy? We are on this cruise but haven't made plans yet.. Last two times I went snorkeling at the Turtle Farm but want a change this cruise.

Thank you for your reply

Last time I was in Grand Cayman, I swam with the giant sting rays. Even kissed one.

This time I would like to snorkel somewhere else on the island, but have not researched it yet.

Do youhave any suggestions? I am a solo traveler, so I was looking for a snorkel partner, as a matter of water safety. But I am an excellent swimmer and can certainly manage on my own. However, it is interesting to team up with others

This way, if someone sees something interesting, they can point it out to others. Like the time we saw two octopuses mating!!!

I am not an excellent swimmer but I do like to snorkel. Hubby can't as he starts panicking when he puts face in ocean. Does fine in pool! We are 58 and if you don't get a better match , we can maybe agree on a place to go together.