Brandon’s beach

jerijkstr

• 1 month later...
I really wish we would have gone to Brandon's while we were in Barbados. Locals even told us it was very nice, but we already had purchased an excursion to Pirate's Cove. PC was nice, but probably wouldn't go back.

I am totally stuck between just going to Brandon's or going snorkeling with Cool Runnings catamaran. Not sure if I would have time to do both!

I’d contact Cool Runnings and see if they would be willing to drop you off at Brandon’s beach after your catamaran cruise.

Brandon’s is very close to the harbour; a US$5/pp taxi ride for 5-10 minutes. Walk in 20-30 minutes.

Cool Runnings is very flexible and I’ll bet they’ll accommodate you.

Edited by ming
spelling

Brandons is a beach within walking distance from the port. It is quite popular with the locals but it does not have the amenities of a Pirate's Cove or Boatyard.

All beaches in Barbados are beautiful so whichever you choose I am sure you will be happy. : )

Brandons is a beach within walking distance from the port. It is quite popular with the locals but it does not have the amenities of a Pirate's Cove or Boatyard.

All beaches in Barbados are beautiful so whichever you choose I am sure you will be happy. : )

Bajan Keith, would you recommend Boatyard or Pirate's Cove. We are tyring to decide between the two. We like Nachi Cocum in Cozumel or Reggae Beach Bar in St. Kitts to give you an idea of what we are looking for. Thanks in advance.

We really like Nachi and Reggae Beach Bar too. We were not that impressed with Pirate's Cove. It was a pretty, uncrowded beach, but the bar/restaurant there was lacking, IMO. Not very personable or friendly. The drinks were very weak and the only food was a buffet. We wouldn't go back. Next time we are in Barbados, we will try Brandon's or go back to Rockley/Accra.

Bajan Keith, would you recommend Boatyard or Pirate's Cove. We are tyring to decide between the two. We like Nachi Cocum in Cozumel or Reggae Beach Bar in St. Kitts to give you an idea of what we are looking for. Thanks in advance.

Hi Chris,

You can't go wrong with either one. They pretty much offer the same type of expereince. My suggestion would be to pick which ever one gives you more bang for your buck:D