Empress Parking Shuttle/Miami

Oakman

Just received this information regarding our Empress Sailing this Saturday:

Parking Information:

Parking is located directly across from Terminal G at Garage G. We recommend dropping off all additional guests and luggage at Terminal G, before continuing to the parking garage. When the ship returns to Miami on May 4th, it will arrive into Terminal B. We will be providing complimentary shuttle service to Garage Gfor all guests.

Has anyone had been in this situation before? If so, is the shuttle big enough for for our party of 4, or should I ride by myself, get the car and return to pick everyone else up. Walking is an option, but I think the distance may be a little far. We only have carry on luggage and will be doing self assist. Comments or suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Heads up!

This happened to us on Empress in February and they would not allow any to self disembark. It kinda cramped our style a little as we had morning plans, but we went to GS and had our luggage tags switched to group 2 and it all worked out.

As for the shuttle size, I can’t honestly say, as we caught an Uber.

Enjoy your trip, we LOVED the Empress.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the input. Just reading the Port of Miami website, and all garages are open on cruise days. May try parking at Garage D which is about 1/2 way between the 2 terminals.

Happened to us in Feb. shuttle is a full size bus and there were 3 of us on the bus when it left for the garage. Drops you off at garage entrance. Only problem we had was remembering where we parked the car....we were dropped off at the rear entrance, had entered to park from the front, so we were turned around[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

taking a Carnival Cruise on SENSATION before EMPRESS OF THE SEAS Oct 4

what would be the best way to get from ship to ship, 2 person each with carry-on's and one lg suitcase !!

You may also want to post this question on the Florida departures forum.