Is there a new sale coming?

Belfastman

I have been watching closely a couple of 2018 cruises and notice a big increase in price today. A N2 CC suite on an August 2018 cruise was £5800 for 2 yesterday and today it is £7132 for 2. Could there be a new promotion or sale coming soon where this price will revert? There are still the same number of suites available.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Forums mobile app

It’s funny that you actually call that a “sale” in your post. If they bring the price back down to £5800 and try to market that as a sale, I’d personally call it a scam or a fraud!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think Belfastman is noting the long established practice of marking things up so they can be marked down. I doubt that he, or anyone else who follows the price changes, views this as a "sale". And there is the problem. Those who don't follow price changes might be led to believe that this is an actual sale. Scam, fraud, or other less than complimentary terms would cover it.

I have been watching closely a couple of 2018 cruises and notice a big increase in price today. A N2 CC suite on an August 2018 cruise was £5800 for 2 yesterday and today it is £7132 for 2. Could there be a new promotion or sale coming soon where this price will revert? There are still the same number of suites available.

Just checked the price for the August 2018 cruise and now the N2 CC suite is £5596 for 2 people. Even the Spa suite is £7114 for 2.

Just checked the price for the August 2018 cruise and now the N2 CC suite is £5596 for 2 people. Even the Spa suite is £7114 for 2.

Since you are saying the same N2 CC category on the same August sailing is now priced lower than when you first saw it, I’d say it’s time to book!

My rule of thumb is when you see a price you’re comfortable with, book it. Especially one only 2+ months out!