Eclipse best hump cabins

aquacruisers

We are planning on booking a TA on the Eclipse for this fall. We would like to be on the port side in a hump cabin. Three are available. 6215, 7211 and 7219. We prefer the bed near the bath and are hoping one of these has the larger balcony. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks!!!

We are planning on booking a TA on the Eclipse for this fall. We would like to be on the port side in a hump cabin. Three are available. 6215, 7211 and 7219. We prefer the bed near the bath and are hoping one of these has the larger balcony. Can anyone out there help me? Thanks!!!

Both 7219 and 6215 have the largest balconies, but bed is by the balcony. 7211 has a large balcony with bed by the bath. If you really want bed by bath, go for 7211. The balcony is only about a foot or so shorter in length, but larger than the normal balconies.

Both 7219 and 6215 have the largest balconies, but bed is by the balcony. 7211 has a large balcony with bed by the bath. If you really want bed by bath, go for 7211. The balcony is only about a foot or so shorter in length, but larger than the normal balconies.

Thanks for the quick reply!! I believe we would prefer 7211 then. It just seems out of place to have the bed by the balcony!!!

You do realize that you are talking about a cruise ship balcony cabin...right?

If the bed is closer to the window, that means the bathroom is a whole two steps further!!! The cabin is only 192 square feet!!!:eek:

I hope you can make it!!

If the bed is closer to the window, that means the bathroom is a whole two steps further!!! The cabin is only 192 square feet!!!:eek:

I hope you can make it!!

Pretty tacky comment. Though I don't owe you an explanation, we prefer the sofa near the balcony as it makes a nicer "living" area combined with the balcony as opposed to the bed interrupting things. How many steps to the bathroom has NOTHING to do with it!!! :mad:

I hope you can make it!!

Some people like the sofa & desk by the balcony. All the M-Class cabins I've been in were configured that way. It has nothing to do with how many steps there are to the bathroom. :cool:

7260 - we have stayed in it twice. Bed next to bath and the balcony is massive - its on the corner of the hump 2nd one in.

I don't believe 7260 was one of the three options?

Well, after much discussion, my DW and I decided to just go ahead and reserve a C3. It is actually less money than the 1A and you get the extra perks. I'm going to be checking out those hump cabins for future reference however!!! ;)

Anything special with cabin 8232 on the Eclipse?

We were in 8230 in Feb. this is on the angled part of the hump with extra large balcony. 8232 is on the straight part with a regular sized balcony. Great for proximity to lifts and v quiet tho!

We were in 8230 in Feb. this is on the angled part of the hump with extra large balcony. 8232 is on the straight part with a regular sized balcony. Great for proximity to lifts and v quiet tho!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I missed booking the XL balcony by one room. You have no idea how that sux... just by one, uno, un, ichi,

Archived