From My Recent Amsterdam Cruise Here Are Photos of Daily Programs, Menus & More

LAFFNVEGAS

I have taken pictures of the Dailies, Menus and Info of Credit for booking future cruises. They are not the best of pictures but you will be able to read them and get an idea of what is happening on the Alaska cruises.

100_2650.jpg?t=1214365895

100_2651.jpg?t=1214365922

100_2652.jpg?t=1214365960

100_2653.jpg?t=1214365979

100_2654.jpg?t=1214366021

100_2655.jpg?t=1214366045

Thank you, LAFFNVEGAS,

You have been so generous with your time to give so much information on your cruise. It has given us such a great "heads up" for our Oosterdam cruise. First time on HAL and to Alaska... you, skyglider, and all on CC, and the HAL board in particular, have been such a great help.

Eremita

I noticed that Fred Eversen was the captain on the Amsterdam, is he back? I thought he left HAL a few years ago?

Wish I could help you since I really did not get a chance to chat too much with him and did not know of him prior. He was very nice, I actually got to know Hans Dernison the Hotel Manager and liked he and his wife very much. Hopefully someone who knows of him can answer.

LISA YOU ARE AWESOME!! THANK YOU!!

1 week and I will be onboard MS. Amsterdam!!

Can't wait! You have made this sooo exciting!

THANK YOU!!

Teri:D

Thanks for posting these, Lisa. DH is already struggling to choose which entree he will choose on several evenings!

It's time for me to start searching for the turtlenecks.

You are both Very Welcome:) Wow you both are short timers with your Amsterdam cruise coming up quickly. Do me a favor and just stop, close you eyes and remember the beauty of Alaska and the wonderful week. Because in a blink of an eye those 7 days are gone and OMG it was just a week ago this morning that we were getting up out of bed right now on the ship. I can say that it feels like it has been weeks ago.

I wish I knew why the weeks leading up to a cruise take so long then that week on board just flies by.

I know you will love the Amsterdam and her crew.

Lisa you are the BEST!!!- This is just awesome. I wish I was leaving sooner than Sept. I have never done a cruise to AK this late in the season but hopefully it will be as nice as the weather is now!

Thanks again!

Lisa,

Thanks for taking the time to load all this valuable info. I will be on Volendam late August. Being a first time cruiser - seeing the complete cruise program and menus give me an idea onboard HAL cruise and I am excited!

Oh Lisa, You're breaking my heart. :D

I so want to sail on the Amsterdam, but Mike won't fly so we're forced to go back to Alaska on another line out of SF.

I can't remember which ship, but I do believe Hans was the HM on one of our cruises. :confused:

Thanks for the photos anyway. :p :p :) :)

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

laffnvegas.

What a treat to read the daily's and read the menus. It was a thrill. I will be sailing the Amsterdam Aug 29th, Thank you so much for the time and effort. I already know what I look forward to do each day.

Thanks Everyone, for those getting ready to still cruise on the Amsterdam this year you are going to have a great time. I found the Amsterdam to be in great shape and definitely a great crew. I wish I was going back like we did last year with the Noordam.

Thank you so much for posting the menus. I have copied them into an email to myself at the office as a colleague was asking about HAL and he is particularly interested in food! I will now be able to show him a sample. Thanks again for your time and trouble.

Hey lisa thanks so much for the info. we sailed with HAL westerdam 2006, we are sailing on the amsterdam this time 8 of us. I wanted to know if you used the laudry facility and what we need to know. I thought it was self serve. We are traveling with a 2 yrs old and a 9 month old.

Those menus sound great. We are sailing on the Oosterdam in January, wondering if the menus are the same, I sure hope so. My mouth is watering. We sailed on Princess last January for the second time(first time food was great) and were not impressed with the food.

Irene.

Archived