Where do I print my luggage tags?

dcgou

Click on your Funpass info packet. It has all you cruise info, booking summary, cruise intinerary etc etc. The luggage tags are on the last page which is page 8. If your want more tags, just take a luggage tag and use a color printer to print all you want. Just like printing funny money like they do on tv.

Also, I was on cruisemates and saw your blog asking about your cruise on the Conquest for 04-05-09. There were no takers. It seems CC is more popular and responsive. I happen to be going on the same cruise. Might see you guys in the crowd.

Click on your Funpass info packet. It has all you cruise info, booking summary, cruise intinerary etc etc. The luggage tags are on the last page which is page 8. If your want more tags, just take a luggage tag and use a color printer to print all you want. Just like printing funny money like they do on tv.

Also, I was on cruisemates and saw your blog asking about your cruise on the Conquest for 04-05-09. There were no takers. It seems CC is more popular and responsive. I happen to be going on the same cruise. Might see you guys in the crowd.

I finally got it. I was using firefox, and it wouldn't work. What was there "no takers" on??

Hello there...I was searching cruisemates.com to see if there was anyone going on the Conquest cruise for 04-05-09. Saw your message asking if anyone from Louisanna was going and there was no response (no takers) ...must be Calif talk. I logged on to CC and saw your same screen name on the Conquest Roll Call (small world). This was a few days ago. Today, is my first time actually blogging on CC. Also my first cruise on Carnival.

Hello there...I was searching cruisemates.com to see if there was anyone going on the Conquest cruise for 04-05-09. Saw your message asking if anyone from Louisanna was going and there was no response (no takers) ...must be Calif talk. I logged on to CC and saw your same screen name on the Conquest Roll Call (small world). This was a few days ago. Today, is my first time actually blogging on CC. Also my first cruise on Carnival.

You were searching where:confused: Kidding right???

Ok, wow. I must be a total idiot or something. I cannot for the life of me find the luggage tags to print out. I've printed out the funpass & I have the itinerary. LOL Luggage tags, where are they? They seriously need a button that says "PRINT LUGGAGE TAGS".

Ok, wow. I must be a total idiot or something. I cannot for the life of me find the luggage tags to print out. I've printed out the funpass & I have the itinerary. LOL Luggage tags, where are they? They seriously need a button that says "PRINT LUGGAGE TAGS".

AHA! I found them! I clicked on VIEW near where it says My Documents near the names of the guests. Gosh, I thought I was going nuts. I been poking around for about an hour to find this. Geez.

Page 7 in "documents".

Yup! I'm printing out several copies of page 7 right now. What the problem was was the pdf document wasn't opening up properly. I was getting an error message to try later. For whatever reason, I never noticed that whole packet, that I should have printed out. LOL

Yup! I'm printing out several copies of page 7 right now. What the problem was was the pdf document wasn't opening up properly. I was getting an error message to try later. For whatever reason, I never noticed that whole packet, that I should have printed out. LOL

WOW, I'm glad I read this page!! I had no idea I was supposed to print any of that. Thanks!!

Archived