Ft. Lauderdale hotels / overnight stay and park during cruise?

clcurry

My friend and I are looking to cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale this summer. We'll be driving to the city and want to stay overnight in a hotel near the port pre-cruise.

Does anyone know of any hotels that will allow is to park our car during the cruise (it will be a 5-night cruise)? It doesn't matter if a shuttle is offered through the hotel; we can always take a cab to the port if needed.

Thanks for any help!

Go to Parksleepfly.com to find parking deals. sometimes you get a better price if you indicate that you are flying out of town for a week instead of cruising. Check these boards and Tripadvisor for reviews before you book any hotel. Good luck!:)

My friend and I are looking to cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale this summer. We'll be driving to the city and want to stay overnight in a hotel near the port pre-cruise.

Does anyone know of any hotels that will allow is to park our car during the cruise (it will be a 5-night cruise)? It doesn't matter if a shuttle is offered through the hotel; we can always take a cab to the port if needed.

Thanks for any help!

I believe that Springhill Suites in Dania might allow you to park.

I do know they have a shuttle.

We booked the park and cruise with the Embassy Suites until we found out that they charge an addtional $10 per day to park your car at the hotel while you are on your cruise. Also, you have to pay for the cab ride back to the hotel after the cruise. That is all in addition to the inflated price for the room. I would rather park at the port and pay the additional $5 per day.

We booked the park and cruise with the Embassy Suites until we found out that they charge an addtional $10 per day to park your car at the hotel while you are on your cruise. Also, you have to pay for the cab ride back to the hotel after the cruise. That is all in addition to the inflated price for the room. I would rather park at the port and pay the additional $5 per day.

There was another thread where someone was wondering if they charge for the car on top of the room rate. Thanks for posting here about it!! ;)

The LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Hollywood offers free parking, free shuttle to the port and free breakfast. Excellent reviews for this property on these boards.

/////

Been there, done that, will do it again next month! A++

Sounds like La Quinta in Hollywood will be the hotel for us. Rates aren't bad for when we're looking to cruise ($92 per night), especially considering we'll be staying there the night before Memorial Day.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions!

Archived