Suite Perks and room got me booking a suite again.

We just returned from an Owners Suite on IOS. It was our first time sailing in a suite on RCCL and I have to say, it was a great experience. The room and perks made all the difference....plenty room to entertain (we had over 10 people at one time and still had plenty space)...dining room for breakfast or just anytime you wanted private dining in room....bathroom was huge....and for once way more closet space than we needed for the 3 of us for 8 nights. The balcony....one word...ginormas! The suite perks made life wonderful and added great value.....the reserved seating for shows was great as well as by the pool....it was great not to feel rushed to get everywhere. Full dining service along with that dining room was the bomb.....full breakfast every morning....we even had lunch and dinner in room several times. Concierge lounge reserved for suite guests never made it crowded at all and use of concierge made things easy.... priority embarkation, walked off the ship with 0 wait time. Pressing service for Formal...very nice. Cudos to RCCL for upgrading perks....you already got my family to book another suite:)

We just returned from an Owners Suite on IOS. It was our first time sailing in a suite on RCCL and I have to say, it was a great experience. The room and perks made all the difference....plenty room to entertain (we had over 10 people at one time and still had plenty space)...dining room for breakfast or just anytime you wanted private dining in room....bathroom was huge....and for once way more closet space than we needed for the 3 of us for 8 nights. The balcony....one word...ginormas! The suite perks made life wonderful and added great value.....the reserved seating for shows was great as well as by the pool....it was great not to feel rushed to get everywhere. Full dining service along with that dining room was the bomb.....full breakfast every morning....we even had lunch and dinner in room several times. Concierge lounge reserved for suite guests never made it crowded at all and use of concierge made things easy.... priority embarkation, walked off the ship with 0 wait time. Pressing service for Formal...very nice. Cudos to RCCL for upgrading perks....you already got my family to book another suite:)

Congratulations on having an OS! They are wonderful!!;)

Rick

I second the OP. We had an Owner's Suite on Navigator and booked another one on Liberty for next spring break. We will never book anything else again...It is well worth the extra money to us.

Thanks, bajathree, for the OS description! We have one on Liberty next month. This will be our first one, also, on RCL (have had similar ones on other lines). Was wondering how big the balcony will really be as the pics I've seen show them as being kind of small. Could have been just the angles of the pics. Glad to know it will be "ginormous" as we spend lots of time on our balcony. The perks sound good too!

Carol

Thanks, bajathree, for the OS description! We have one on Liberty next month. This will be our first one, also, on RCL (have had similar ones on other lines). Was wondering how big the balcony will really be as the pics I've seen show them as being kind of small. Could have been just the angles of the pics. Glad to know it will be "ginormous" as we spend lots of time on our balcony. The perks sound good too!

Carol

Here is a photo of the OS balcony on the Freedom which is the same as the Liberty. The balcony is very large and roomy. This was the most outer part of the hump.

FreedomOTS148.jpg

Archived