Celebrity Customer Relations

Flyguy35

We are taking our first Celebrity cruise in October but have cruised with RCL and CCL before. I am a detailed planner and tend to ask questions if I am not able to find it on the cruise line site. Having dealt with the two previous companies (I know RCL owns Celebrity) I have to say that I am impressed with the speed and detailed response to my inquiries. They even suggested when I had a problem with one of my pre-cruise purchases that I cancel and rebook to save money.

If the level of service on the ship is anywhere near the level of the online and phone reps, then we are going to me spoiled. I am even starting to look at booking out next cruise with Celebrity, so we hope that they have an on ship program to book next cruise.

Duane

Duane - Expectations are always the hardest to salve. I'd be focused on the cruise itself, the ambiance, the ports, the ins and outs of what is the best way to enjoy the entire vacation. I'd be less concerned as a planner, and I am, with the weight of a customer service person along the way to ensure my good time. Yes, they can add value and yes, they can detract, but so can the weather forecast.

What do you want to let bother you?;)

Duane - Expectations are always the hardest to salve. I'd be focused on the cruise itself, the ambiance, the ports, the ins and outs of what is the best way to enjoy the entire vacation. I'd be less concerned as a planner, and I am, with the weight of a customer service person along the way to ensure my good time. Yes, they can add value and yes, they can detract, but so can the weather forecast.

What do you want to let bother you?;)

It takes a lot to bother us. Even when something is screwed up we do not let it bother us, we are on vacation and it would have to get very bad to spoil the cruise. We are always surprised at how people get so upset over the littlest things.

Duane

Archived