Getting off POA 2nd day in Maui & Kauai?????

Maureen4

Can anyone tell me what time the shuttles to the mall in Kauai start running from the pier? We have a helicopter ride scheduled with Blue Hawaiin Helicopter tours and have to be at their office at the mall at 8:15 am. I've read on the boards that it is a 10 minute walk to the mall but I'm not sure my brother who has hip problems could make the walk. If the shuttles aren't running that early, will there be taxis at the pier that early? Thanks

Can anyone tell me what time the shuttles to the mall in Kauai start running from the pier? We have a helicopter ride scheduled with Blue Hawaiin Helicopter tours and have to be at their office at the mall at 8:15 am. I've read on the boards that it is a 10 minute walk to the mall but I'm not sure my brother who has hip problems could make the walk. If the shuttles aren't running that early, will there be taxis at the pier that early? Thanks

The walk is probably only 1/4 mile. Shuttles, if available won't be running that early. There may be a cab lined up, but expect to pay a min. fare.

Okay then, does anyone know what time the shuttles would start running. I know it is to a mall and malls don't normally open until 10:00. For the second day in Kauai that would probably be later than I would want to start out for a helicopter ride.

Archived