USC vs OSU football game

KKMurphy2

We are leaving on Enchantment next Thursday and my husband is very concerned he will miss the USC/OSU football game. If you are from Ohio, you will understand about Buckeye football. The show is on ESPN - will this be televised on the ship?

I am from Ohio and I do understand (I have to work tomorrow and will be unable to watch the Navy game). The fact that the game is on ESPN gives you a much better chance of it being on. I was on Enchantment last summer and I think ESPN was usually available. Good luck. Good cruising and GO BUCKS.

My Dad is a Buckeye fan so I pull for them. But the way they've played in big games the past couple years, watching USC beat them could put a damper on an otherwise good vacation:D

On the other hand, watching a big Buckeye victory could set off a week of much partying. :)

Tell your DH what I told my husband when he found out he would miss his favorite team playing...."SUCK IT UP...We are going on vacation!" :D

Don't follow this advice. Never tell a true Buckeye fan to "suck it up" when he might miss the Bucks. But you already know that being from Plain City. GO BUCKS.

When I told my DH he might miss a big game that I knew he wanted to watch. He told me "Its okay they will win or lose whether I watch or not"

Unfortunately that wont work for most rabid fans!!

Oh yeah by the way he is a big USC fan, and his family is from Ohio so

Go SC FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Don't bet on it. Even if they win this game they will lose on November 7th against PSU. Go Penn State!

The only team from Pennsylvania that will beat the Buckeyes this year is the STEELERS and they aren't on the schedule. GO BUCKS.

When I told my DH he might miss a big game that I knew he wanted to watch. He told me "Its okay they will win or lose whether I watch or not"

Unfortunately that wont work for most rabid fans!!

Oh yeah by the way he is a big USC fan, and his family is from Ohio so

Go SC FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

It doesn't work for me. I know if I don't watch from the same seat with my jersey on, my team will surely lose. Tell DH, he should travel back to Ohio to visit family next week and watch SC get there butts kicked. The horseshoe is not a friendly place to freshmen quarterbacks. Good things SC wears yellow pants.:)

We watched a Buckeye game in our room when we sailed MOS last year. I would bet that somewhere on the ship you could watch the game. As someone else said the sports bar we be a good statring point.

I will be at the game next weekend! :D

GO BUCKS!

We are leaving on Enchantment next Thursday and my husband is very concerned he will miss the USC/OSU football game. If you are from Ohio, you will understand about Buckeye football. The show is on ESPN - will this be televised on the ship?

After their underwhelming performance and narrow escape today you might not want to see next week's game when they play a real team.

Archived