Christmas travel

Not for a cruise but Delta lost my luggage on the 25th of December in Detroit and I found it when i was leaving Vegas on the 30th...I wasn't very happy..Repeat "I" found it, sitting there....it was a real mess at the Vegas, Cincinnatti and Detroit airports. Luggage everywhere...just sitting there to be delivered or claimed.

We leave, 5 of us, on the 6th of February for our cruise out of Detroit again, haven't received my docs yet, but better not be through Delta...never again will I fly them...they don't care about anyone...

Just my 2 cents about Delta....

I got back from my cruise yesterday but one of my bags is still on it's cruise. It was lost between Atlanta and San Juan on Dec 20. It apparently has since gone to St Maarten and Aruba both a couple of days after we were there.

On our Empress cruise 26 pax had bags not make the sailing, but most made it at various times later. The Delta luggage people in San Juan said they had 150 bags missing over the week before Christmas.

Hope to get my bag back in a couple of more days. :)

I've been trying to organize our packing as we are leaving on the 14th. I'm trying to pack enough into our hand luggage so that we have at least a couple of changes as well as something that will be acceptable in the dining room.

We are travelling USAir and they had they same problems with their luggage. If we could carry it all onboard, believe me, we would.

Marilyn

Archived