Buffet Question

TeacherJenn

I actually have 2 questions. Does anyone know if there is mac and cheese in the buffet? This is for my 2 year old who loves mac and cheese.

My husband, the other kid, wants to know if the buffet has a rotating station. For example, one day Italian, the next day Mexican. We have only cruised on Carnival and for some reason that is what he keeps asking me. As for me, I could skip the buffet. I like being waited upon.

Thanks for your help!

I actually have 2 questions. Does anyone know if there is mac and cheese in the buffet? This is for my 2 year old who loves mac and cheese.

My husband, the other kid, wants to know if the buffet has a rotating station. For example, one day Italian, the next day Mexican. We have only cruised on Carnival and for some reason that is what he keeps asking me. As for me, I could skip the buffet. I like being waited upon.

Thanks for your help!

I also love mac and cheese, I guess I'm just a kid at heart, and I was told by some other cc posters that there is mac and cheese in the kids buffet. I'm gonna be the tallest kid on that buffet line! :)

on the star, they have a kid's section to the buffet area. small tables/chairs and food kids like. they should have mac & cheese.

the buffets don't really have a theme night..the food does change every night...but if the DH wants mexican, you need to try endless summer...it's not great tex-mex, but it does have it appeal.

I've see Mac n Cheese at the kids buffet as I walked past. I've ordered it myself in the Blue Lagoon! It was on their regular menu. I believe it may be on the room service menu also.

I can't answer about the nightly buffet specialties as I eat in the MDR for dinner but I did see one night was Italian night. Not sure that will help you though.

Happy Sails :)

on both the Dawn and the Pearl, there were not special ethinic nights in the buffet. The various buffet stations tend to have the same type of food each day (Pasta, Pizza, Indian, Vegetarian, Salads, Breads, Cheeses, Desserts, Burgers / Fries, Carved Meat, etc). The actual food served in some stations changes somewhat each day (eg: Carved Meat is different each day).

I don't remember any Mexican/ TexMex food in either buffet at all.

Archived