Eurodam aft balcony photos

Island Tripper

I was wondering if anyone had aft balcony photos of the Eurodam? We have a corner aft booked and would love to see what it looks like. Thank you!

Also have 1 aft Stateroom VA 5192 Aft Cabin Deck 5 Verandah Deck photos up on the HAL Staterooms Eurodam Pages at: http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/index.html

I will have more as soon as CC'rs get them to me:)

Also have 1 aft Stateroom VA 5192 Aft Cabin Deck 5 Verandah Deck photos up on the HAL Staterooms Eurodam Pages at: http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/index.html

I will have more as soon as CC'rs get them to me:)

As indicated, your pic of 5192 is a VA cabin. The OP was interested in photos of a 'corner' aft cabin, which is in an entirely different category.

Ironically, lower down on your page, there ARE photos of an aft deluxe suite, which is what the poster wanted. (Right church, wrong pew. :) )

Your site gives cabin numbers only, not the correlating cabin category. Perhaps you might be able to persuade your contributors to include that info for you? A newbie might look at suite pictures, think "Gee, this one is right next door to our's, so it will be the same!" Well, maybe... but not always.

As indicated, your pic of 5192 is a VA cabin. The OP was interested in photos of a 'corner' aft cabin, which is in an entirely different category.

Ironically, lower down on your page, there ARE photos of an aft deluxe suite, which is what the poster wanted. (Right church, wrong pew. :) )

Your site gives cabin numbers only, not the correlating cabin category. Perhaps you might be able to persuade your contributors to include that info for you? A newbie might look at suite pictures, think "Gee, this one is right next door to our's, so it will be the same!" Well, maybe... but not always.

Joanie's site clearly shows that 5192 is a VA. I have close personal knowledge of this because these are my pictures. :D

Diane

I will happily post any photos you'd care to share for the people looking for specific staterooms and all info to go with them that you'd love to share.

The Staterooms all have their category listed in Deck Order and by type.

I'm aware the OP wanted a corner aft, but since I do not have one yet, the OP could guesstimate??:)

Joanie

Joanie, I think you're doing an EXCELLENT job and appreciate the effort you have put into your site. I just wanted to make sure that newbies were aware you have put the cabin category just before the cabin number above your photos... sometimes that little distinction can get lost in the excitement.

You DID say that cabin 5192 was a VA, and I only wanted the poster to know that it was different than the corner cabins. Sorry if you thought I was being rude. I assure you I was only (perhaps mistakenly) trying to be helpful. :(

Sending pics to your email of HAL cabins we have had as soon as I can wade thru them. If we're in any of them... you don't have to bother blurring our faces (altho it might make me look better if you did!) as you have so considerately done for others.

Joanie, I think you're doing an EXCELLENT job and appreciate the effort you have put into your site. I just wanted to make sure that newbies were aware you have put the cabin category just before the cabin number above your photos... sometimes that little distinction can get lost in the excitement.

You DID say that cabin 5192 was a VA, and I only wanted the poster to know that it was different than the corner cabins. Sorry if you thought I was being rude. I assure you I was only (perhaps mistakenly) trying to be helpful. :(

Sending pics to your email of HAL cabins we have had as soon as I can wade thru them. If we're in any of them... you don't have to bother blurring our faces (altho it might make me look better if you did!) as you have so considerately done for others.

two@sea, I never thought you were being rude!! You were trying to point out what the OP had asked for and I knew that;)

I am thick skinned and even thicker skulled, takes a lot to upset me:D

On all the ships with photos I have the Deck # The name of the Deck, below that I have the cabin numbers listed for that deck and then below that is where I place the Cabin Category follwed by the Cabin number and then if it is a Deluxe Verandah or Inside cabin followed by a the Deck info again just to be on the safe side.

Like this for the Westerdam:

DECK 6 - UPPER VERANDAH DECK

Staterooms 6001–6177

SY 6104 Deck 6 Upper Verandah Deck

I will get your photos up as fast as I can once I get them, it usually takes me less than an hour.

Just make sure you give me all the info on them.

And please remember, I am thick skinned and hard to insult so do not think anything of telling me if I have something wrong, or if you think I should add something.:)

Joanie

Archived