NEW Roll Call Forum for Windstar Cruises

Admin

We've created a new forum for Windstar Cruises Roll Calls! For now all of the roll calls will be in one forum but if we notice that the roll calls are too confusing, we can look into separating them by ship in the future. But for now, the new forum is in the Roll Call area. Please note, you must be logged in to view the roll calls.

The Roll Calls are now located here: Windstar Roll Calls.

Because Roll Calls for all three ships will be in the one forum, it is very important to include the name of the ship in the title of your roll call, especially with Roll Calls for sailings between Athens and Istanbul on WindStar and WindSpirit.

We have moved as many of the roll calls from the WindStar main board as we were able to identify. Please let us know by using the alert system - (report.gif) if we have missed any.

You can go directly to a thread that has been moved to the new Board by clicking on the word Moved on the home page for Wind Star.

Thanks.

WHAT ARE THEY?

Roll Calls were started for individual cruise lines so that our members could "meet up and chat with" others who they'lll be sailing with. This made it much easier to find others on your cruise instead of scrolling through all the threads here on the main Wind Star board.

HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR ROLL CALL?

There is a separate ROLL CALLS section on the main page of our BOARDS. Here is a link directly to the ROLL CALL area for Wind Star ships. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=613 Click here and then locate your cruise. You'll then have to scroll and search for your particular cruise.

WHAT IF I CAN'T FIND A ROLL CALL FOR MY SAILING?

You can start one! In the thread title, be sure to include the name of your ship, your sail date and year. Some roll calls get started very early, others start closer to sailing dates; some are very active; some tend to be a bit more quiet. Regardless of how active a roll call is, this is a great opportunity to meet some folks sailing with you.

IF MY ROLL CALL IS SLOW, CAN I POST IT ON THE MAIN BOARD?

No. Please don't post threads looking for others cruising with you on the main boards. Roll calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep roll call discussions to your roll call in the ROLL CALL area and keep the main board open for general Celebrity cruise discussions.

If you need assistance with a roll call, please feel free to contac me and we'll be happy to help.

Archived