Planning a cruise and trying to get pregnant

sylvasta

I would book a cruise for less than 24 weeks from now. That way if you do get pregnant, you would still be able to go. I personally would want to go on the cruise before even getting pregnant. Even if you can go, are you going to be up for it sea sickness, not drinking, etc...

My favorite cruise story will always be my sailing in the Inspiration. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for years and we had just recently miscarried our 1st. I spent lots of time on the cruise reflecting and soul searching. I decided to just let go and think positive. I had a blast on the trip, returned home from my cruise on Mothers Day to a positive pregnancy test :D! We now have a gorgeous two year old girl!

Good luck to you both!

My favorite cruise story will always be my sailing in the Inspiration. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for years and we had just recently miscarried our 1st. I spent lots of time on the cruise reflecting and soul searching. I decided to just let go and think positive. I had a blast on the trip, returned home from my cruise on Mothers Day to a positive pregnancy test :D! We now have a gorgeous two year old girl!

Good luck to you both!

What a nice story, thank you for sharing. And congratulations! :D

Thank you to everyone for your input! :) I knew there had to be a way to do it. I think the best advice I got was to 'keep living' in the meantime. I have to remind myself to do that a lot since we've been trying for so long and sometimes it is hard to lose sight of the PRESENT. Thanks! :D

Archived