Saints and Sinners 2010???

BabyMama

This is my first post, forgive me! :)

I was reading the member group, and saw that it might be to Hawaii in 2010..is there any news on this? I have looked around but haven't seen anything..or maybe I just don't know where to look at LOL :D

This is my first post, forgive me! :)

I was reading the member group, and saw that it might be to Hawaii in 2010..is there any news on this? I have looked around but haven't seen anything..or maybe I just don't know where to look at LOL :D

Welcome to CC!:) Here's the list of member cruises and I did notice at least 1 for Hawaii. Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise!:D http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupcruise.cfm

After today, it looks like S&S 6 will be out of Charleston.
Just noticed we're on the same cruise when you'll be celebrating your 20th!:D I'll be on the same cruise with a CC Group!:) Looking forward to chatting with you as our date nears and the roll call gets going!:cool: Stop by our group thread if you'd like to say hi!:) Have a good weekend!!!

Archived