C&A service - WOW!

TwoWeebles

I am really impressed. I took a cruise to Alaska in 1994 and did not sail again until 2006. Anywho, at this time I have 4 cruise credits (not including the 1994 cruise). I decided to email C&A to see if I could get the credit added for the 1994 cruise, which was under my maiden name. I really didn't expect them to even find it. It was on the Nordic Prince and so long ago. Well, they just emailed me to tell me they found the record of my sailing and they are adding it to my credits, bringing me up to Platinum for my next sailing. Yay!!

I am really impressed. I took a cruise to Alaska in 1994 and did not sail again until 2006. Anywho, at this time I have 4 cruise credits (not including the 1994 cruise). I decided to email C&A to see if I could get the credit added for the 1994 cruise, which was under my maiden name. I really didn't expect them to even find it. It was on the Nordic Prince and so long ago. Well, they just emailed me to tell me they found the record of my sailing and they are adding it to my credits, bringing me up to Platinum for my next sailing. Yay!!

Great! I agree, I've always been extremely pleased with the service I've received from the C&A people. They always seem to go the extra mile.

Congratulations on becoming Platinum!

Colleen

Congratulations on becoming Platinum!

I am one sailing away from being diamond but that really doesnt have wow factor it used to.... With all the cut backs in place now I think our coupon book from my july cruise included a buy one get one free milk shake at Johhny Rockets and a 5x7 picture of the ship ...... other than that, thanks for our Loyalty....... We are given a discount of 100.00 on a balcony but if you own the stock and have a balcony you cant get the credit...

I am a fan of RCCL and even own 500 shares of stock. But loyalty programs are not impressive at all and not the reason I sail on them ...

Just my two cents....

Archived