Grand Voyage South Pacific Australia New Zealand Blog

Kween Karen

I will be leaving in 4 days on my Dream Cruise!

If you are interested please follow along on my blog:

http://dreamcruise.kweenkaren.com/

There are others who are blogging this cruise also.......we each have our own style so just enjoy the trip with us!!

Thanks for riding along.............

Karen

There are others who are blogging this cruise also.......we each have our own style so just enjoy the trip with us!!

Karen

Have a nice safe trip. We are also going to NZ & Australia in the month of January for 12 days cruise from Auckland to Sydney. Have a great time:)

Karen

I just read the first 3 pages of your blog. Wow, am I impressed by all the photos you are including. Awesome and makes the blog even more enjoyable.

I hope your toilet got fixed and I hope you're soon so used to the vibrations that you don't even notice them anymore.

So glad that your dining dilemma got sorted out and that you have an excellent location for your table as well.

May you have smooth seas.

• 2 weeks later...
I love her blog and pictures. For some reason I can't open the Moorea page yet. I have tried on 2 different computers. Has anyone else had a problem with it?

No, I opened it today. I have high speed internet (cable). But even with cable it did take some time to open earlier today. So if you don't have high speed internet, give it some time to load. She is using lots of frames and graphics plus her photos. Her web site is one of the best that I have seen for a daily cruise website/blog. I have lots of cruising blogs bookmarked. But Karen's website is one of the best. Others may have more pictures or more text, but Karen's looks like some and time was put into it.

I have high speed internet also but for some reason it wouldn't open yesterday, but today I was able to open and view the beautiful pictures of Moorea. Wow, I wonder what type of camera she uses for the underwater pictures?

Wow, if you haven't checked out the Bora Bora pages, do so! I am quite jeaous of Karen and her guide Patrick. Lucky girl!:p

I KNOW!!!! I admit I was a little peeved with Karen for not updating her blog sooner, but then I realized she obviously had her hands full! :p

I know - a terrible, inappropriate joke (especially about somebody I don't know). I will say that I couldn't stop looking - not in a "weird" way, but I just wondered how much was actually covered? Looks like I'll need to throw the South Pacific on my list of places to go and investigate this mystery.

On a more serious note, a few posts down is another blogger on the same cruise. If anyone hasn't been reading theirs, I recommend it as a complement to Karen's.

Can't believe they're already on day 19. :(

Hello Karen.

We love following your blog daily, your photos are the best we have seen, especially of Tahiti.

Been lucky enough to have done the transpacific cruise three times plus numerous other cruises around Tahiti, the most recent being April this year.

It has some of the most stunning scenery as you have captured, the weather looks as if it has been perfect.

Thankyou for taking the time to post and continue to enjoy this fantastic cruise, hope it is living up to your expectations.

Best wishes,

Trish and Richard :):)

• 3 weeks later...

Karen,

I am enjoying your blog and agree that you need to take a break so that you can enjoy everything about your dream trip. I would love to go to the same places you have visited and will visit in the next few weeks. You have done a great job in making us feel like we are with you on the journey. Also, your friends' blog is a great addition. I try to read them everyday. Great pictures!!!

• 3 weeks later...

You have done a great job with the blog. I also enjoyed the one done by Barbara and her husband. I don't know if I will ever be lucky enough to have a dream cruise like this, but "never say never" is in my vocabulary.

I am sure that you will be happy to be home with your family. After all the nights on a ship, you may have trouble without the rocking. LOL.

Norwaylin beat me to it!

I too really enjoyed reading your blog. I first read your postings on the Solo threads - I've been considering trying another solo cruise although my first and only one many many years ago wasn't a huge success. Your excitement before the cruise burst from the computer screen and your blogs were as vibrant and fun as you obviously are. I look forward to finding out the answer to the question on your December 1st blog - did you or did you not plan a 2010/2011 fantasy cruise? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just read all your nice comments regarding my blog. Thank you so much for the compliments and for following along with me. It was very fun knowing people were traveling WITH me!

YES I did book another Grand Voyage. I need to spread these things out so I booked the 2011 Grand Asia Australia. This will give me 2 years to plan and get excited all over again!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Karen - It WAS early Sunday morning here in Northern California when I came to the computer just to make a quick check of e-mails and the roll call for the Amsterdam 2010 cruise that we have been considering. Well, now it's almost 11 AM !! Somehow I came across your blog, lost track of time, and couldn't leave without telling you how very much I have enjoyed reading and absorbing some of YOUR wonderful memories!

While you were on your cruise, we were on ours!! We cruised on the Star Princess back to back from SF to SYD and SYD to LA - 60 days in all, leaving San Francisco on September 23, 2009 and returning to LA on November 22nd.

I've GOT to get some things accomplished around here, but I'll be back to read what I missed of your wonderful blog. This morning I concentrated on Pago Pago and Apia! We took Tisa's tour in Pago Pago and Bertie's tour in Apia too!

Karen - It WAS early Sunday morning here in Northern California when I came to the computer just to make a quick check of e-mails and the roll call for the Amsterdam 2010 cruise that we have been considering. Well, now it's almost 11 AM !! Somehow I came across your blog, lost track of time, and couldn't leave without telling you how very much I have enjoyed reading and absorbing some of YOUR wonderful memories!

Thanks Bucky! It is very nice to know that people are STILL reading my blog. Kind of makes all the time spent on it worthwhile.

Several of the people that you have seen in the pictures on my blog, including myself, have booked the Amsterdam Grand Asia for 2011. Maybe we will see you on THAT one! It is a great group for sure!

• 1 year later...

Archived