Bringing bottled warter on the ship

notalandlover

We brought water on our last cruise but didn't bother on this one, the water in the buffet is RO(reverse osmosis) which is as good as you will ever get, we brought those plastic containers (2) and just filled them with water and ice, much more convenient.

Your answer though is yes :)

As other's have said, bottled water is allowed.

I took 4 empty bottles on our last cruise and we used them through out the cruise. I just put ice in the bottles and filled them up with water everyday. The water is very good on the ship and it saved us from extra weight in our luggage. But even if weight was not an issue, I would have still done it the same way.

As other's have said, bottled water is allowed.

I took 4 empty bottles on our last cruise and we used them through out the cruise. I just put ice in the bottles and filled them up with water everyday. The water is very good on the ship and it saved us from extra weight in our luggage. But even if weight was not an issue, I would have still done it the same way.

We were disappointed in the water on the Pride last winter, so brought a 24-pack on our week-long cruise in Aug. Luckily, the Splendor's water was ok, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

It's a conquest type ship don't bother, just bring a bottle.

If it's a Fantasy class ship, you might want to bring one if the particular ship hasn't been retrofitted with the latest filtration system.

Basically, it all depends on the ship. The newer ones should be just fine.

If it's a Fantasy class ship, you might want to bring one if the particular ship hasn't been retrofitted with the latest filtration system.

Cheryl said the water on Pride (Spirit class) was nasty.

Everyone says the water on the Pride is nasty. So we all brought a case of water. The porters at long beach refused to allow us to check this as luggage. We had to open up the cases, shove all the bottles of water anywhere we could in our luggage.

When we did the Splendor this summer, 2 couples ahead of us had 2(24pkg) water and 2 cases of Pepsi on a dolly going on board. They had to remove them from the dolly and put each case through the security scanner. No problem with taking them on board.

We'll be on the Valor, which is Conquest class.

Does the water have a high sodium content ? Do they use RO on seawater?

On our Elation cruise the water was ''ok'' but not fantastic. It may not have the newer system. I ended up pretty bloated though so I am not sure if it was from the water or the food :rolleyes:

Archived