Obc???

kleismit

We are sailing on the Fantasy on 12-19-09 going out of Mobile to Progresso and Cozumel. Have only sailed one time before, and that was booked within a few weeks of sailing. Just wondering what happens if the price of this cruise drops, now that we have paid in full. Not that we aren't happy with the price that we got. Just wondering. And on a side note... this time we are taking our 3 daughters. Any tips?

We are sailing on the Fantasy on 12-19-09 going out of Mobile to Progresso and Cozumel. Have only sailed one time before, and that was booked within a few weeks of sailing. Just wondering what happens if the price of this cruise drops, now that we have paid in full. Not that we aren't happy with the price that we got. Just wondering. And on a side note... this time we are taking our 3 daughters. Any tips?

Our Fascination cruise last week, was booked with the Early Saver rate.

The price dropped twice in the last 2 weeks.

Each time, we got an $60 OBC, for a total of $120 by the time we sailed last Saturday.

Bill

Our Fascination cruise last week, was booked with the Early Saver rate.

The price dropped twice in the last 2 weeks.

Each time, we got an $60 OBC, for a total of $120 by the time we sailed last Saturday.

Bill

do they give you the OBC automatically or do you have to ask for it?

you have to submit a form if you booked ES. If not then you aren't eligible for anything.

Bill

Luckily our PVP rocks and submitted it for us both times.

We were both so busy the last month before the cruise, we never even noticed.

Just got the e-mails that our request had been granted and we would be getting $60 OBC each time.

Bill

you have to submit a form if you booked ES. If not then you aren't eligible for anything.

Bill

i booked ES(a year ago). i booked thru expedia. do i contact them or carnival direct? the price dropped a little, should i wait and see if it drops more? i'm learning so much on CC. thanks for all the info.;)

i booked ES(a year ago). i booked thru expedia. do i contact them or carnival direct? the price dropped a little, should i wait and see if it drops more? i'm learning so much on CC. thanks for all the info.;)

if you booked via a travel agent they are supposed to submit the form for you.

Some agencies tell their clients to do it but that's not the way it's supposed to work.

If the price dropped I'd submit the form now. No guarantee it will still be there tomorrow.

Alos be careful mentioning who you booked with or your post could get deleted.

Good luck

Bill

if you booked via a travel agent they are supposed to submit the form for you.

Some agencies tell their clients to do it but that's not the way it's supposed to work.

If the price dropped I'd submit the form now. No guarantee it will still be there tomorrow.

Alos be careful mentioning who you booked with or your post could get deleted.

Good luck

Bill

thanks Bill. i'm new at this and didn't know about the TA thing. you've been a big help.

jen:D

Archived