Dream 11/13/09 - Cruise to Nowhere questions

vlpronj

We just convinced my M-I-L to go on the "Cruise to Nowhere" on the Dream sailing 10/13/09 :D. She's on dialysis, and hasn't wanted to travel much since she's gotten accustomed to her current facility, where she goes M-W-F in the AM. So, we found a cruise that's local, so we won't have to fly or drive much to get there, and is short enough she won't have to have dialysis onboard.

We booked ourselves in a Spa Balcony room (122XX), and my M-I-L one deck lower, in a interior room just around the corner from an elevator bank that we're also just around the corner from , on our floor (112XX).

I've got a few questions:

1> What should we make sure not to miss, since it's only a 2 night cruise? And, not just for us, but her mom, too. It's only our second, and it's her mom's first, so we'll almost certainly stay with the main dining room for dinners. We know there's the water park area, and we'll enjoy that, but at 80 yr.s with a bad back, that's not so much MomMom's style.

2> What does "unlimited spa access" mean? I've read a CCL document (LINK HERE) that states we'll have that, but I don't know if that means access whenever we want with no charges, or just freedom to use the facilities (at additional cost) if not currently reserved, or something else entirely.

3> My wife wondered just where they'll cruise to - dead east and back, or along the coastline

4> Are the pools heated, and does anybody think they'll be in use in the middle of November?

Thanks to all

VLPRONJ

You can probably do a search and get all the perks of the spa balcony, but I know it includes the T pool and other facilities. I think they will give you a bracelet to get you in. They sell the access for quite a bit, so if you like going to the spa stuff, its a good deal.

Im sure someone else has the write up cut and paste of all th spa stuff.

Hi and welcome to CC

Archived