Tahtian Library

paul929207

Anyone know how often the books are replaced in the Princess libraries, specifically the Tahitian? I was on the Tahitian this summer and did not finish a book. I figured I could get it from my local library, but they don't have it. We go back on the Tahitian next week and I am hoping to finish the book.

Paul, when we were on the Tahitian recently, there seemed to be some books that people could exchange for one of their own. So, there might be a chance that someone took the book you were reading and left one of theirs in its place. I think that applied only to pocketbooks and not hard covers, so if the book you were reading was a hardcover, it should still be there.

Does anyone know when she's going into dry dock - or has she already - and what changes, if any, Princess is making to the ship?

Paul, when we were on the Tahitian recently, there seemed to be some books that people could exchange for one of their own. So, there might be a chance that someone took the book you were reading and left one of theirs in its place. I think that applied only to pocketbooks and not hard covers, so if the book you were reading was a hardcover, it should still be there.

Does anyone know when she's going into dry dock - or has she already - and what changes, if any, Princess is making to the ship?

No, this was a book from the library that I was reading at the end of the cruise. When I started it a few days before the end I thought I would finish it, but I came up short. I am hoping with drydck at the end of our cruise, they will redo the library then.

I am hoping with drydck at the end of our cruise, they will redo the library then.

Very little changes will be made to the interior, mostly what is required to change the name to Ocean. I would not expect the library to have any work done in it.

Very little changes will be made to the interior, mostly what is required to change the name to Ocean. I would not expect the library to have any work done in it.

I meant changes to the collection of books. I am hoping that the book I was reading in late August will still be on in aweek and a half.

The President's Henchman by Joseph Flynn. Just another semi-mindless fiction.

Hey, I love semi-mindless fiction -- a girl can't be an intellectual 24/7, after all. That looks like a good story; maybe it'll be out in paperback in time for my upcoming 15-day cruise -- I'm gonna need a lot of books!

Hey, I love semi-mindless fiction -- a girl can't be an intellectual 24/7, after all. That looks like a good story; maybe it'll be out in paperback in time for my upcoming 15-day cruise -- I'm gonna need a lot of books!

It is about the first female president. Her husband (the henchman) is a PI.

Totally agree..:D

Paul...I found on the Pacific the books were the same in 2007 and then again this past June

I got a kick out of reading...

What would Jackie do?

Archived