Chairs on oasis balconies

KODAK

This may seem like a foolish question but has anyone noticed tha no chairs are pictured in the brochure on the balconies? I can't imagine not having a chair but someone suggested it might be a safety issue, thinking some crazy person might throw one over onto the Boardwalk.

There are going to be chairs.....if you look at this pix closely you will see the balcony furniture already sitting in the rooms.

sbw_oasis_0315.JPG

Yuppers looks like outdoor furniture to me. Great picture upclose and personel lol. Notice that the beds seem to be staggered from room to room. I thought that was interesting. Anyone know why? Larry

Yuppers looks like outdoor furniture to me. Great picture upclose and personel lol. Notice that the beds seem to be staggered from room to room. I thought that was interesting. Anyone know why? Larry

Because of the room design(build-out on one wall)....check out the pix....the rooms will stagger with one having the couch next to the slider and the next room will have the bed next to the slider.

shp_oa_Balcony_Stateroom_379.jpg

Because of the room design(build-out on one wall)....check out the pix....the rooms will stagger with one having the couch next to the slider and the next room will have the bed next to the slider.

shp_oa_Balcony_Stateroom_379.jpg

Just exactly like the Celebrity Solstice. After looking at all the floor plans, if you want to know what they will be like, check out photos for the Solstice. I sailed on the Solstice in February and the cabins were very nice. Except the closet, very small and hard to get into.

Judy

Just exactly like the Celebrity Solstice. After looking at all the floor plans, if you want to know what they will be like, check out photos for the Solstice. I sailed on the Solstice in February and the cabins were very nice. Except the closet, very small and hard to get into.

Judy

You are not the first to complain about that...I believe that worse of the 2 evils is when the bed is next to the closet....is that correct:confused:

My cabin had the bed by the closet and the sofa by the slider. There was approximately 8" between the bed and the closet door, which was a sliding door about 24" wide. You had to shimmy in and out when you wanted something, or crawl across the bed. Worst closet design ever!!!!

I hear they've moved the safe out the closet which gives quite a bit more room as those are huge safes. Big enough to put a laptop in and have it lay flat.

Judy

Looks like you can go from one balcony to the other. Is there a spacer going to be in there so it is closed. Looks like you can look into each others room.:rolleyes:

chet the jet--- I was wondering the exact same thing?? tell me they surely are NOT finished installing more privacy???

Help!!!!!

Donnakg

chet the jet--- I was wondering the exact same thing?? tell me they surely are NOT finished installing more privacy???

Help!!!!!

Donnakg

They just aren't on in that pix....I remember seeing another pix showing them....they are a swinging door type....but yes they surely will be closed off from each other.

I wonder if the cabin doors will open in or out into the corridor like on Sol/Equinox, anybody know.

The balcony furniture looks the same as on Solstice/Equinox, I hope the bed in my cabin is next to the closet sooooo much better, creates more room.

RICH..................................

personally, i liked the bed next to the closet. just sat on the side of the bed to get into the safe and the shelves under the safe. as mentioned,nice room around sofa/desk/tv/balcony. have to admit,awkward reaching into closet, but i feel the closet would be more cumbersome close to the sofa arm. what i have not read anything about is the storage above the bed found on solstice. that was a great use of space. have 10602 booked for january 23 and hoping for same configuration. final payment is just around the corner. almost time to get excited.

Archived