Pedicure near ship?

colkeena

In PV try the Krystal Vallarta. You can google their website. I'm sure they have other spa treatments than the massages everyone talks about on the boards. After your treatment you could go to their open-air restaurant next to their pool for lunch. I've been there three times and they have really good food and reasonable prices. Plus, we can layout by the pool, take a stroll on the beach, etc.

In PV after getting out of the Port gates just keep walking accross the street, there will be two lanes, a grassy divider and another two lanes, you will be facing a street with some shops, etc. to the right there will be a U shaped little shop area, there are 2 places that give massages, mani and pedis, very reasonable prices. Look up a past past post I made asking about massages in Cabo and Acapulco, there are directions to a place in Cabo that sounds like it offers full spa services.

Archived