Any Christmas fun onboard??

kleismit

When I was on Princess, they had decorated trees on both ends of the ship and up around the grand staircase and all over the atrium.

Im sure Carnival decorates too, starts beginning of Dec and every week they put up more and more decorations.

We were on the Conquest 2 years ago for Veteran's Day week she was already decorated. Going this year again but not until Nov 15th we're hoping she's already decorated as it's a great way to get a photo for the Christmas Card that well........looks like Christmas and is recent. :)

DH, DDs and I will be on the Fantasy 12/19 thru Christmas eve. Will there be Christmas decorations, or anything festive or will we be a week too early?

I doubt the week before Christmas will be too early....but I have heard that decorations are at the whim of the ship. LAst year the threads were all abuzz about the lack of decorations on some ships....I said some...not all....don't remember which one though.....oh and yes, there was the Christmas Tree vs Menorah debate...sheeseh:(

I doubt the week before Christmas will be too early....but I have heard that decorations are at the whim of the ship. LAst year the threads were all abuzz about the lack of decorations on some ships....I said some...not all....don't remember which one though.....oh and yes, there was the Christmas Tree vs Menorah debate...sheeseh:([/quote

We sailed on the Miracle 2 years ago during the week before Christmas, and there was no sign of Christmas. I was a little disappointed :confused: I can imagine it would be decked out with festivities. We are travelling on the Victory over Christmas this year and am looking forward to the decorations

Debbie

Archived