Sydney Questions

ssbeagle

Have not flown Pacific, but have used Priceline - got good fares and after booking was able to select seats on airline site; once called airline and selected seats via phone. Hope that helps

It does help. Thanks.

Air Pacific is Fiji's national airline. Yes, it has older planes that aren't state of the art and inflight services can be, ahem, erratic - hence the prices! If you are looking for a good Business Class experience from LA-Sydney then try the new V Australia service which business class veterans on this busy route say is excellent. No I don't work for an airline but being an Aussie we quickly find out the best way to cross the Pacific!

Air Pacific is Fiji's national airline. Yes, it has older planes that aren't state of the art and inflight services can be, ahem, erratic - hence the prices! If you are looking for a good Business Class experience from LA-Sydney then try the new V Australia service which business class veterans on this busy route say is excellent. No I don't work for an airline but being an Aussie we quickly find out the best way to cross the Pacific!

I have been checking out all airlines and so far the best price is on Air Pacific. I need the space more than the service although the service is nice too. I have very bad knees and cannot sit in coach/economy for such long periods. V Australia is fairly high for a one-way ticket. Do their prices ever come down?

Archived