Nachi Cocom ?s

witneys7

How much should we expect to pay for taxi to and from Nachi?

Kerrirn1962,

If you are taking your entire staff, can I work for you?;)

Last year we paid about $15 for 4 people per taxi one way. A larger group of 7 or so took a van and paid $30. Not sure why the van was slightly higher.

The above pictures are located in what area of the beach? Are the bathrooms clean and where are they located? Do you have to "pre-book" the massages or can you book them when you arrive?

Thanks for sharing the pictures...we're booked for Feb 3/10...and I can hardly wait!!!

Pat :)

The stone and tile walkway above the beach in the top picture is poolside.

The massage hut is just past the pool, opposite the restaurant/bar.

Everything is right there together.

I found the bathrroms to be quite clean. (somebody was in there cleaning, both times I used the men's room.)

Bill

This is the perfect beach. Hurricane Ida played havoc with their bookings. Our stop was changed but no need to worry as I received an e-mail from Island Marketing (the booking agent) that they were aware of the date change and our reservation would be honoured! There were 60 people but you would never know it.

We got there and everything went perfectly...we were greeted at the entrance. Taken to our palapa...we paid Manuel and after that just relaxed and played in the sea. Food was excellent, drinks were strong and the place was very clean. DH didn't want to leave. The waves were pretty rough but people could go in the pool if they preferred.

And by the way, I see you will be in Cozumel in January, so if you want to avoid a wild group of 24, pass on Nachi for January 30. :D

Wow - we plan to be there on the 29th!!! Will try and leave some drinks and food for your group! LOL.....:D;):D

So did they have any music playing? I'm guessing no.

None when we went, and hopefully none when we return in January.

It would break the peaceful bliss that is Nachi Cocom.

I know some of the party beaches blare music all day.

Bill

Does the pool have steps with bars? My mom recently had knee surgery and she would need to have some steps and bars to hold on to.

Hmmmm.....I don't remember any bars by the steps.

And I agree about the music.....that is what is so nice and peaceful about Nachi. No blaring music.

When we were there in November 2008 I do remember music? Not really blaring - mostly 'mexican/latin' type - guess there are some speakers somewhere? Maybe depends where your chairs/palapa is? (we were not far from the 'restaurant area' so maybe the music was coming from there?)

I also remember steps into the pool but no bar - but you can hold onto the side wall of the pool as you go in and out? don't remember the pool being deep at all!

We just returned from our cruise, and the visit to Nachi Cocum was the best part of our trip! We made reservations ahead of time, and were one of the first to arrive that morning. Carlos waited on us all day, and we never had to wait or want for anything. The food is great, and the drinks are not for the 'light' drinker. When you arrive, they'll take your pic with sombreros on your head. The pic is $10. you don't have to buy it, but the wife thought it was cute. The water is crystal clear, the pool is just right, and the hot tub is hot. The swim up bar was nice. We will DEFINATELY spend our next visit to Cozumel here............

2525149880041895530S425x425Q85.jpg

2361792140041895530S425x425Q85.jpg

2558788510041895530S425x425Q85.jpg

2539055840041895530S425x425Q85.jpg

Hi to all that will be at Nachi on FRIDAY, JANUARY 29TH!!! Our party of 4 will see you there. Hopefully it will be as relaxing as last time we were there. That is a busy day in port - about 23,000 people. Thank goodness Nachi is restricted to 100.

Hi to all that will be at Nachi on FRIDAY, JANUARY 29TH!!! Our party of 4 will see you there. Hopefully it will be as relaxing as last time we were there. That is a busy day in port - about 23,000 people. Thank goodness Nachi is restricted to 100.

And hello to all who will be there Jan 4 ....time to kick back and lift a glass! (what is a dirty monkey???) The wait is almost too much to bear.....

Hey Jsmith - see you there! Save me a seat (and some dirty monkeys - don't know what's in it but sure sounds interesting?). Looks like the Conquest will be there (along with the Valor) and the other 5 ships! Hope the island is ready for all of us!

And hello to all who will be there Jan 4 ....time to kick back and lift a glass! (what is a dirty monkey???) The wait is almost too much to bear.....

Dirty monkeys are DEADLY!! dark rum, cognac, bailey's.....looks kinda cool in the glass, too............

Dirty monkeys are DEADLY!! dark rum, cognac, bailey's.....looks kinda cool in the glass, too............

On second thought perhaps I shall stick to my 'usual' pina coladas? Sounds like one dirty monkey will probably do me in (I am a very cheap drunk - ha ha ha:p:D:p)

Archived