Crown Princess - Seafood Buffet?

Clarkk W Griswald

We were on the Caribbean Princess in Feb 2007 and the first night they had a seafood buffet in the Horizon Court that had lobster claws, king crab legs and shrimp. I have a friend leaving on the Crown this Saturday and was wondering if they have the seafood buffet on the Crown. Anybody know?

They did last year, but I'll defer to a more recent cruiser's response.

Just got off the Emerald and lobster claws are no longer served at the first night seafood buffet. Just crab knuckles and shrimp. Posters have said that it is also true on the Caribbean. I believe lobster claws have been discontinued on all the Grand class vessels. They still had a lobster tail (1) and shrimp entree on the 2nd formal night in the MDR. You could order more helpings if you wished, we did!

I am addicted to shrimp cocktails with the pink seafood sauce they serve on Princess, so on non formal nights you can always get a couple of those to satisfy your crustacean addiction, in addition to the sailaway seafood buffet.

This is from a September 2009 Crown Transatlantic crossing, Patter Day 1...

"BON VOYAGE BUFFET

Stay with us (after the Sailaway Party) and continue the sailaway fun at our "Bon Voyage Dinner Buffet". Featuring Steamed Crab Knuckles, Shrimp Fountain, Lobster and Seafood Pate, Grilled Calamari, Bomba-Rice Paella and much more. Horizon Court, Deck 15 Aft"

Archived