For all friends of Solstice

Germancruiser

We just got back from our great cruise on board the Solstice. The Solstice is the best ship I have been on. Food and Service were- as always with X - great. The only thing that was really anyoing, was that constant music they (still) played all over the place. What nonsense that is we asked ourself since we were on board Solstice for the first time in January this year.

It really can spoil an evening, for example in this great Martini Bar. The music was disco styled loud and noisy- we had to ask to put it down a bit since it was impossible to make any kind of conversation. We overheard a lot complaining about that.

This surely does not match with their no anouncement policy. ( a reason we choose X in the past)

Greetings to all post and pre Solstice Cruisers

Michael

I love the Martini Bar as well- and of course the Martinis. Hehe. I agree it really can be give one headaches.... with this music. The " schow" the waiters provide may be nice, but I find it a bit over top! ( I would have expected that on Carnival.... well just my two cents....)

Wink wink to elbon and Texed- glad to you still around hehe.

Michael

Archived