IE Colourful Coasts 20th Nov TICKETS

Scarey Mary

Only two weeks to go now and we have not received our tickets yet:(

I have phoned Thomsons this morning and there is a message playing regarding problems with tickets. Apparently they have had a major problem issuing the tickets and anyone leaving within 5 days have to phone in immediately (I'm sure they already will have I know I would def. be panicking if I hadn't received mine before then) and all the others that are due have now been sent out and should be received soon. Yipee:):).

Only two weeks to go now and we have not received our tickets yet:(

I have phoned Thomsons this morning and there is a message playing regarding problems with tickets. Apparently they have had a major problem issuing the tickets and anyone leaving within 5 days have to phone in immediately (I'm sure they already will have I know I would def. be panicking if I hadn't received mine before then) and all the others that are due have now been sent out and should be received soon. Yipee:):).

Fingers crossed they arrive in time for you. Its a right royal pain having to pick them up from the airport.

Fingers crossed they arrive in time for you. Its a right royal pain having to pick them up from the airport.

Hi Crinkle

Thanks pls. keep them crossed. Don't fancy having to pick them up from the airport, besides it spoils the fun it's great when the tickets arrive through the door and you read all the info in them and know it won't be long till you're on your way.

Hi Crinkle

Thanks pls. keep them crossed. Don't fancy having to pick them up from the airport, besides it spoils the fun it's great when the tickets arrive through the door and you read all the info in them and know it won't be long till you're on your way.

Oh I completely agreed, I did a little happy dance when ours arrived.

I do frind it strange that us lot on a cruise week after yours have received them, and you lot haven't yet. Really well planned eh! :confused:

Hi Crinkle

Hi Mary,

Any sign of your tickets yet?

I'm like you I love reading all the stuff in the ticket book.

I know DW thinks I've lost the plot.

Another lot of lucky cruisers went off today. Still 4 weeks to go for us :(

But then it will be our turn :D

Berwyn

Hi Mary,

Any sign of your tickets yet?

I'm like you I love reading all the stuff in the ticket book.

I know DW thinks I've lost the plot.

Another lot of lucky cruisers went off today. Still 4 weeks to go for us :(

But then it will be our turn :D

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

It's Sat morning post has been and still no tickets.:(

Going to ring Thomsons later and hopefully get it sorted. Don't want to have to pick them up at the airport but looks like we probably will have to now.

Will be reading ticket book sat in airport.

Someone else on an other thread going on 20th said they hadn't received their tickets yet can't remember who it was.

Wonder if they have got theirs now?

Mary

Just phoned Thomson got to pick tickets up at airport:(:(.

Still chance they could arrive though. Keeping everything crossed that they do cos I am going to be a nervous wreck until I get them in my hand. It would be our luck for them not to be at airport:(:(

Mary

Archived