Now that the $79 Romance Package is gone

Sam The Cat

I never book spa treatments at the begining of the cruise...the spa has really good specials towards the end of the cruise. Last cruise on the Dawn, I took advantage of the last day special, 3 20 minute treatments, including a stone massage, a facial and a scalp, shoulder and neck massage for 100$.

Personally, I would not buy the package. I do not think it is a value at all.

We always purchased the $79.00 package because of the value. Unless we wanted to go to the party, which we've never been able to fit in our schedule, there are no longer any savings in buying the package.So, no more romance for us!

Maybe NCL will come up with some new ways to entice passengers to purchase in advance.

I am in shock when my CPP told me she would chanrge my credit card in November for the Romance Package for our 30th anniversary & the charge was $135 not $79 and she felt bad. So credit went thru when I said no thanks for what I did not OK to buy at that rate. There is nothing added.

$15 PP for Le Bistro + 2 bottles of bubbly = $70. So we will do that, one at embarkation & one at dinner. You do not need to pay for a large cake & bubbly in a large room for honeymooners & anniversary folks. WE WERE REMARRIED FOR FREE BY THE CAPTAIN ON DAWN who learned we were the only anniversary folks with 10 honeymooners. So 2nd honeymoon with 10 others.

Just curious, when did they get rid of it?? We booked it for our Thanksgiving cruise back in August. We did it last year for the first time.

If you're asking about the Honeymoon Package, it hasn't been removed, the price increased at the beginning of the month. :)

Archived