Price drop Question

shmoggy

The price dropped on my cruise for the 1st & 2nd passenger, but the rate went up for the 3rd & 4th passenger. If I ask for the price to be adjusted, would they give me the lower price for the 1st and 2nd passenger and allow me to keep the lower price I already have for the 3rd & 4th passengers? I already submitted the form but have not heard back yet.

Thanks for your help!

No, you have to take the bottom line price and so if two went up and two went down, how much did your price over all go up or down?? There are 4 in the cabin not 2, so you have to take the price for all and match it to a quad price to get a price drop.

Hope that makes sense. For instance if the quads sell out of your category, you are also out of luck, even if person 1 and 2 went down.

The price dropped on my cruise for the 1st & 2nd passenger, but the rate went up for the 3rd & 4th passenger. If I ask for the price to be adjusted, would they give me the lower price for the 1st and 2nd passenger and allow me to keep the lower price I already have for the 3rd & 4th passengers? I already submitted the form but have not heard back yet.

Thanks for your help!

Why don't you give Carnival a call and find exactly how this scenario plays out. It's an interesting situation. I've never experienced the 3/4 passenger rate increasing.

Archived