? for greatam

urquie

do you have any tips for working with the booking agency you've recommended a few times? http://chile-hotels.com/vinadelm.htm i've been unsuccessful in getting a hold of them and would really like to make a reservation.

my attempts so far... the phones weren't answered nor were my 3-4 messages returned. i emailed and got one reply (with some confusing answers), but they have since stopped emailing back... i tried 3 more times.

any advice would be much appreciated!

do you have any tips for working with the booking agency you've recommended a few times? http://chile-hotels.com/vinadelm.htm i've been unsuccessful in getting a hold of them and would really like to make a reservation.

my attempts so far... the phones weren't answered nor were my 3-4 messages returned. i emailed and got one reply (with some confusing answers), but they have since stopped emailing back... i tried 3 more times.

Have you tried the local Florida number??? 1-305-388-6400 This is the number I call if I have problems booking. I really

The owner's name is George Massie. He is usually very responsive to problems and if you cannot get satisfaction making a reservation, he would be the one to call or email. He is generally in Florida. gmassie@chile-hotels.com

Have you tried the local Florida number??? 1-305-388-6400 This is the number I call if I have problems booking. I really have no idea where emails go. The company is getting considerably bigger than when I started dealing with them in Peru. I have called both the 800 number and the 305 number. Maybe some of the calls are being answered in SA. I truly don't know.

The owner's name is George Massie. He is usually very responsive to problems and if you cannot get satisfaction making a reservation, he would be the one to call or email. He is generally in Florida. gmassie@chile-hotels.com

Archived