Colourful Coasts Excellent New Review

Cymro1953

Hi Wilma,

No nor me either. Heave Ho And Up She Rises.:D

Looks like it's cooler this year too.

My friend in work said it was calm and warm enough for thin tops, even in the evenings last year.

Bet you are really getting excited now.

Berwyn

Hi B

Weather is not typical for this time of year. We always go to Tenerife 1st week in December, your friend is correct in saying no cardigans or long sleeve tops required for last December. We were there in October and it was very warm.

Would like to ask you have you ever done any of the "extra packages" i.e. Celebratiopn Package?

Mr Gold does not know about this it's a surprise:D for our "special 30th wedding anniversary holiday".

In the ticket booklet it was £89 per couple, but online it's £89 per person:confused:. Thank goodness I went with the booklet

Hi B

Weather is not typical for this time of year. We always go to Tenerife 1st week in December, your friend is correct in saying no cardigans or long sleeve tops required for last December. We were there in October and it was very warm.

Would like to ask you have you ever done any of the "extra packages" i.e. Celebratiopn Package?

Mr Gold does not know about this it's a surprise:D for our "special 30th wedding anniversary holiday".

In the ticket booklet it was £89 per couple, but online it's £89 per person:confused:. Thank goodness I went with the booklet

Hi, yes It was DW's 50th last year and I booked the Champagne. It was waiting for us in the cabin when we boarded and the stewardess put it on ice for us later for when we were ready to drink it

Berwyn

That was a really good review, some great detail.

I do hope the sea calms down though. :eek:

I always take tablets with us, but I don't really want to have to take them. After last yrs bout of icky feeling (on the sunday evening out of Palma and thats it oddly enough) I've also bought some of the wrist band things.

Hi Crinkle,

I've seen the seasick tablets mentioned on here somewhere. Ones begining with an S that you can buy over the counter at the chemist. But can't remember the name of them.

I'm Ok, but those sort of things usually knock DW flat out

Berwyn

Hi Crinkle,

I've seen the seasick tablets mentioned on here somewhere. Ones begining with an S that you can buy over the counter at the chemist. But can't remember the name of them.

I'm Ok, but those sort of things usually knock DW flat out

Berwyn

Ah yes i know the ones, i've bought some of those this time. Yes was told they can knock you out somewhat. Fingers crossed i won't need them. Had one really rough day at sea last yr and i was just fine. But i was also on deck, so that may of made a difference.

Hi folks :)

Thanks for all the useful information, especially the links about the ports.

Going this Friday for a week, and my main concern is possibility of rough seas and feeling seasick :confused:.

Never been on a ship before but I get dizzy at the best of times :rolleyes: Asked pharmacy what I could take and they suggested 'Joyrides' before embarkation ...

Betty :)

For rough seas My remedy :D stay in the bar keep drinking then you don't know if it's the drink or the ship rolling ..and if youv'e had enough then you won't know it's even moving..;)

Keep reading these messages and I still have ages to go :(

For those that are going soon, enjoy yourselves, yes the boat could do with a tart up but? for what this lacks..the crew makes up for it :D

RR

Archived