Right or Left-Handed PS SUITE on CORAL?

CINCY40

Is there any way to tell--before booking–if a PS SUITE on the CORAL is right-handed (the bedroom is to the right, the living area is to the left as you walk in the room) or left-handed (the bedroom is to the left, and the living area is to the right as you walk in)?

We prefer right-handed rooms. We have sailed in D420 and know that it is right-handed, but it is already booked for the cruise in question. We have a choice of D421 or D423.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

If I had to guess my money is on D421 being identical to D420 making it left-handed (starboard side of ship) and D423 right-handed (bathrooms usually back up to each other). BUT, to be safe just call 800-Princess. They can tell you although you just might have to insist.

Xavier:

The back half was covered, which was enough for us. I don't like the completely uncovered balconies that Princess has. This was covered enough to give us a feeling of privacy unless you stood by the rail.

I'm sure that I could find some photos, but I don't know how to post them. Suggestions?

Here is a link to some Coral balcony photos which may give you a feel for how covered the balconies are.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/id7.html

also try this:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mamatrouble/CoralPrincessPhotos#5191005610973853266

A.J.

If you've already sailed in D420, you're in the best position of all of us to figure this out. It seems obvious just looking at the deck plans that D421's layout will mirror (as in, be opposite to) D420 and D423 will be the same configuration as D420.

Archived