Ecstasy Owner's Suite - Pics/Reviews anyone

CoteClan

icon4.gifOmg!!!!

I just got off the phone with my Grandma and Mom - apparently we were offered one of two owner's suites...Grandma (who booked us), took it (only $350 more each)...so we will be staying in the starboard suite on the Sports Deck/12 in the private quarters!! We were sent some pictures by the Carnival agent (because this room isn't available for regular booking), but they don't do the suite justice...we are upgraded from a 330sf to over 1,100sf!! The only thing I may not like is the position on the ship...because it may not be very "private" on the balcony (since it overlooks the main pool/lido) and not the ocean (per se)...but I'm not complaining, LOL!

Just thought I'd share...oh, here is a link to a youtube video a couple took of suite 2 (we're in suite 1) back in August:

Anyone here have any other pictures or videos of these suites to share?

We took the upsell call also. We're sailing on Saturday. I know the owner's suites were upgraded during the dry-dock in October, so the August video is already dated. It was upgraded with the same elements as the Sensation. So if you do a search on youtube for the Sensation Owner's Suite you should get a pretty good feel for what the cabin is like. I know there is someone else who sailed it this week, just got back today is I remember right. Maybe well see something from them. I should have pics and a review when we get back. Enjoy!

That would be great...I've been on the search for what it looks like all day - thanks! I'm so eager to experience the ship in such a special cabin with my sisters (who have never cruised before) with my Grandma, and Mom (who have never upgraded to this degree before)! Our husbands were already jealous - now we're REALLY going to need to come back with some great souvenirs for everyone. ;)

icon4.gifOmg!!!!

I just got off the phone with my Grandma and Mom - apparently we were offered one of two owner's suites...Grandma (who booked us), took it (only $350 more each)...so we will be staying in the starboard suite on the Sports Deck/12 in the private quarters!! We were sent some pictures by the Carnival agent (because this room isn't available for regular booking), but they don't do the suite justice...we are upgraded from a 330sf to over 1,100sf!! The only thing I may not like is the position on the ship...because it may not be very "private" on the balcony (since it overlooks the main pool/lido) and not the ocean (per se)...but I'm not complaining, LOL!

Just thought I'd share...oh, here is a link to a youtube video a couple took of suite 2 (we're in suite 1) back in August:

Anyone here have any other pictures or videos of these suites to share?

There is a CC board member - Tom n Cheryl - who are frequent owner's suite passenger's and they have a ton of photos from the various Fantasy class ships that have the OS. I know that the search feature on the board has been flakey lately but if you look for posts by Tom, you will find a lot of pictures.

Archived