Boarding The Star

TeacherJenn

i have boarded her as early as 11ish and as late as 12:15 or so but it all depends on how soon they get EVERYONE before off and get ready for the next passengers--i would say between those times i dont think any earlier.......will be BOARDING her in 11 days....WOOOHOOO:D

Arwenmark... We did the 11/14-11/21 Star cruise to the Mexican Riviera. At one time, you said you were booked on that sailing. We had hoped to meet you as I gained many handy tips from you and others on these boards.

We left home on Fri. the 13th & at the airport in Sacramento, my knee went out and they had to wheelchair me on and off the plane. Then NCL wheeled me on the ship. Once aboard, I got better each day. By the 2nd day and for the rest of the cruise, I got by using only a cane.

Another Fri. the 13th weird thing. After spending most of the day at Talbert Medical Center in Long Beach, we came out to see that our rental car that we picked up at LB airport, had a bad tire (the steel belt was showing clear through) and had to return to the airport to get another car! What a wasted day! Couldn't wait for Sat. the 14th & our cruise!

Maybe some day, we will meet... on a future cruise.:)

Happy Sailing,

Ruth

Archived