Oasis reveals HER secrets: a long pictorial tour and review

flagger

Great review! Thanks for all the info.

Do you if they're still offering the expess departure option on the last day? We used it when we departed Freedom on '08 and it was so much easier to take our own luggage off the ship not having to wait for the crowds.

Here are a couple more secrets I wanted to share.

From what I can tell disembarkation luggage tags will not be by colour for Oasis, but by number. I was unable to take pictures but in the terminal when we left I noticed several scrolling type LED signs hanging from the ceiling all over the area where luggage would be. They had a one or two digit number on them.

On my stateroom attendant's cart, there was one set of luggage tags with a number on it. They were bright green, but did not say green. They just had a number on them. It will be interesting to see how it goes when revenue starts.

Secondly, I saw two pool towel issuing stations back by the AQ theatre on the port and starboard sides. Just behind JR and the Seafood Shack. From a Press Release I have and other collateral, the intention is for AQ to serve as a pool by day and theatre by night. It may not happen right away for the first few sailings as they are still working out the bugs in the system that raises and lowers not only the floor of the pool but the doors on the access points where rescue divers can swim in from the sides.

Great review! Thanks for all the info.

Do you if they're still offering the expess departure option on the last day? We used it when we departed Freedom on '08 and it was so much easier to take our own luggage off the ship not having to wait for the crowds.

Honestly I am not sure. We took our own carry-ons (for two days) on and off the ship and some people on the three day told me there were no porters for them either.

I really do not know if they will be doing express departure off of Oasis or not. I am glad you enjoyed my style of review. Let me know if you have questions.

Many people are posting that their stateroom was HOT!

Did you find this to be so?

Honestly no we did not. However, we were in an Oceanview Balcony. However I never found that the case on any of the staterooms we toured. We did have the door open for a while for a few hours and it did warm up the room but after we closed it, the room cooled down nicely.

BTW, the beds were the absolute most comfortable we have slept on on a ship. Ms. Flagger compared them to the Heavenly beds at Westin.

Archived