Got one of 'THOSE' questions??

*Mach*

Mach did you find out the answer to this one yet..I was wondering..and would it be cheaper through room service?

Yes... and no.

It's up to the Hotel Director and there's not a list of which ships are doing it and which aren't.

I've asked to have the folks surveyed to find out but I'm sure it's gonna take a bit...

:)

Hey Mach,

Do you know the approximate dimensions of a standard balcony on Conquest ships? I know it's 30 SF, but is it 10 x 3 or what?

Thanks!

The balconies are advertised as being 35 sq ft. I recall the cabins being 11 wide so I'm guessin' the balcony is 11x3.

Mach, I have a question. It seems like spa staterooms are given special amenities...at least on some ships. (i.e. slippers, special robes, towels, etc.) Can you tell me if the Valor is one of those ships?

I've noticed the Splendor is the ship being discussed in the article I read.

Mach, I have a question. It seems like spa staterooms are given special amenities...at least on some ships. (i.e. slippers, special robes, towels, etc.) Can you tell me if the Valor is one of those ships?

I've noticed the Splendor is the ship being discussed in the article I read.

Nope.. sadly, the Valor doesn't have Spa cabins...

Hey Mach,

I was wondering who to contact to see if there is anything to be done about the webcam on the Liberty? It's down and I love looking at these when I'm anticipating a cruise.

Thanks so much.

The cam is actually working... it's the satellite uplink that's down. The uplink shares the crew's bandwidth. They have a system separate from the one that the passengers use.

I emailed John Heald about it yesterday.

Hi Mach

I booked my cruise with the Federal fees and taxes coming in at $84.36 according to my bill, now I see that they are $168.72...is my bill final or is there some fine print some where that says whatever those fees and taxes are at the time of final payment will be what I will have to pay..Not sure how that works..

Thanks

Hi Mach

I booked my cruise with the Federal fees and taxes coming in at $84.36 according to my bill, now I see that they are $168.72...is my bill final or is there some fine print some where that says whatever those fees and taxes are at the time of final payment will be what I will have to pay..Not sure how that works..

Thanks

Are there two PAX in the same cabin? 2 x 84.36= $168.72:D

Mach, we'd like to pay our gratuities in advance (before we even leave) so we can use a different account. Can we do this online? I puttered around their site some and didn't really see anything. I'm hoping to do it but I don't know if it's gonna take a call or what.

Mach, we'd like to pay our gratuities in advance (before we even leave) so we can use a different account. Can we do this online? I puttered around their site some and didn't really see anything. I'm hoping to do it but I don't know if it's gonna take a call or what.

Congrats and no...

You're inside 14 days to your cruise so you can't add any dollars to your account to cover the cost of the gratuites...

If you booked through a PVP you might call and ask but I'm pretty sure the cut off is 14 days...

No, they have not.

I'm hoping that upon our return from our sailing on the Ecstasy next Thursday the gangway will be back in order...

Thank you! I will be sailing on the Conquest 3/21 with several first time cruisers...hope they will be able to experience stepping aboard and seeing the atrium. Please let us know about it when you get back.:)

Mach...me again...sorry to bug, but I've asked this question in the "ports" forum and no replies...have you ever been to Grand Turk, and rented the Cabanas there?

We are there for 6 hours, and don't know if this is needed or if there is enough shade and loungers etc...the cost is $130..

Mach...me again...sorry to bug, but I've asked this question in the "ports" forum and no replies...have you ever been to Grand Turk, and rented the Cabanas there?

We are there for 6 hours, and don't know if this is needed or if there is enough shade and loungers etc...the cost is $130..

I've not been to Grand Turk but it's on my list for next year.

One of my Crazies was there a few months ago and I'll ask her to comment.

;);)Hi Mach....I just wanted to share my 1000th post with you and say Thank you for all that you do on these boards..your a class act...All those posts and I have only been on one cruise::eek:

Thanks so much, Susan!

It was nice of you to include me in your 1000th post and I appreciate the kind words very much.

Look at it like this... by the time you sail on your second cruise you'll be the local expert!!! Good for you!!!

:D

I've not been to Grand Turk but it's on my list for next year.

One of my Crazies was there a few months ago and I'll ask her to comment.

Thanks I will await her reply before I book..

Oh and a special thanks for the Notice banner really nice...

I've been to Grand Turk last summer and the cabanas are by the pool area in Margaritaville. Truthfully, if you get off the ship fairly early, you'll probably be able to snag an umbrella next to the pool and save a ton of cash. When I was there, I believe there were only one or two of the cabanas rented out.

On the beach, there are quite a few palm trees for shade, but no cabanas.

Archived